It's starting to take off faggots. I shilled rose at .04 realm at .24 and mtv at .00018...

It's starting to take off faggots. I shilled rose at .04 realm at .24 and mtv at .00018. Biz will miss out again because you're all dumb niggers.

Attached: gRMZy4p5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 6.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WWRUM3BGr04
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Redpill my sexy babe? Potential upside? What do they even do?

Pics or it didn't happen

spoonfeed me the name please

Its Lithium finance, I sold for MTV and Sylo but am considering coming back.

Apparently backed my Almeda, Huobi

Make your case and I’ll buy 4

I am listening, why will it take off?

Private companies don't have clear indication of value therefore extensive research is imperative before purchasing such a large asset. With lithium a team of people work as oracles to provide accurate valuation and are then rewarded in lith for their efforts. Another gap between the real world and defi is the capability to use physical items as collateral for loans do to the fact that there is no accurate valuation to refer to on said asset, lithium would essentially bridge this gap. Partnered with injective protocol, cere, okex. Co-founder David lighting has an extensive background at MIT, Harvard business and is a member of John's Hopkins junior board. Advisor is lead sales for EMEA.

It all seems pretty hunky dory.. Good price to buy in at and mainet supposedly coming this quarter..

The fact it's partnered with some big names tells me it'll probably do well regardless so I'll throw a few pennies in the wishing well.

Attached: 1_2H9uZ1yt_CgLaUBG5QrLPQ.jpg (1838x1033, 238.22K)

Proof of partnerships?

Worst logo ive ever seen in my life. Pass.

Ah a fellow Aesthetic Investor.

Dyor dude, partnerships/supporters from big names like alameda and pantera appear to check out..

I did get in on rose at 0.04 because of the fundamentals and this doesn't seem too different to be honest.

kill yourself op up 5 percent on the daily down 88 percent overall.

I was curious myself, found this interview with the cofounder (he's white).

youtu.be/WWRUM3BGr04

16 minutes in, this feels good to be honest, was gonna get more sylo, might buy back Lith instead.

This seems like a longer term hold no?

So another Chainlink competitor.. ha, pass.

This. OP or any shills, what does it do different to chainstink? Im assuming someones asked that in the telegram

Tbh i don't think it matters.

If Sam and the gang and others think it has potential that's good enough for me. I'm not going to bet against the house.

This also could age terrible as per pic related haha

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-143101_YouTube.jpg (1079x1090, 240.98K)

Didn't the cofounder get replaced "effective immediately"?

Alright so I skimmed through the buzzwordpaper and I don't see anything other than a product that at best would be a gambling platform for illiquid assets with funny money coins. Sort of feels like they're grasping at straws for some kind of grift to run lol. The only way this would ever work would be if people actually used the thing. Their site was built with a drag and drop wordpress editor too, which definitely made me wary. No tweets since January 6 (oy vey), and general lack of any bullish sentiment. No roadmap milestone information, have any of these things been completed? I'll buy some just for the hell of it, but this definitely feels like a project some dude threw together to pad out his resume.

MTV is still early bros

Isn't that when you want to buy? Do you want to buy after it's gone up 88% instead?