Bros are we going up or down?

I’ve got 600k sitting in cash, are we going up or down faggots? Where are the oldfags

Attached: 9A120B6A-7532-44F5-AD6B-E9A7DA10EB89.jpg (1170x2074, 512.79K)

The oldfags got rich off FUN token ticket FUN and left years ago

Old fag here, you should kill yourself OP

redpill me on dan bilzerian

I can't believe I bought into youtubers shit about how Dan Bilzerian is a fraud. After actually hearing him talk on podcasts it's clear he's a decent guy who was slandered by youtubers circlejerking each other.

why would you care in the first place? he's just another insecure dude with access to a lot of money

imagine living his life
he has it figured out

Naw bro he full of it. Def didnt make it from poker

Bro, that fucking beard is hiding no chin

>billionaire
>huge and ripped
>big hog
>surrounded by hundreds of models
life ain’t fair bros

>he's just another insecure dude with access to a lot of money
based and insightpilled. unironically an intelligent take.

Attached: bsvdgnfh.png (366x478, 156.25K)

it’s pretty clear he used poker as a money laundering scheme for his father’s fraud money

It was all very clearly cope
>hurrr durrr he only got selected and completed most of seals training he’s therefore a loser!

sounds based to me, very intelligent

Oldfag here. If we tell you its going up, there's gonna be an unforeseeable black swan that wrecks the markets. If we tell you its going down, then Amazon will announce they are putting crypto on its balance sheet and the market will explode and you will miss out.

Who fucking knows, buy a good amount now and buy a little later too.

manlet, jawlet and roidhead
has paid for female companionship more times than you've bought shitcoins
squandered daddy's money
idolized by Any Forumslets

a fraud.

he’s 5’10 and huge user

The most insecure man on the planet.

he's 5'10" in 6 inch stilettos lmao

dan bilzerian and his brother are Any Forumsacks and redpilled on jews unironically and i think his brother used to have a podcast or something where he tried to redpill people on jews

Attached: capture.png (594x181, 18.64K)

>I heard him talk and suddenly him being a trust fund baby that lost 9 figures of money on a failed weed company and poker and whores is fine

based. Explains why the jew crew of biz hate him

Attached: capture.png (1695x681, 46.28K)

>Dad is worth $80 million and he can’t count to potato

Attached: didn't_happen.gif (374x300, 711.33K)

He lied saying he became rich practically overnight from hitting poker tables in Vegas. Daddy just handed him money under the table, the end. His guilt is eating at him because people know he's full of shit, but even he can't keep the facade up.