WHY are GAMERS so viciously opposed to property rights?

WHY are GAMERS so viciously opposed to property rights?

Attached: FKc8VTTUUAAMMp0.png (555x383, 27.63K)

perma priced out normies getting angry at anything that appreciates in value

Isn't it obvious? gaymers

>must violently express my rage in every sentence
these seem like rational people

This might explain it.

Attached: images (1).jpg (793x386, 48.09K)

because it's only ownership of the NFT, instead of anything meaningful, and because NFTposters have done a dogshit job explaining the supposed utility of NFTs

Attached: Evdb7eiXUAA7r6e.jpg (1280x720, 172.54K)

>bad for the environment
Why do they pretend like they are environmental warriors. What's the environmental impact oh being a fat bastard gaming all day, Netflix in the background, with the ac going is what I'm wondering.

What's the point of a local NFT database instead of a normal one?

>muh environment FUD
videogames literally cost more electricity than NFTs ever have and produce infinity times more plastic / electronic waste

Attached: 1643768387933.jpg (443x370, 47.48K)

it's a good thing you don't need to use anything made of plastic to hold or trade NFTs :^)

console gamers literally buy plastic boxes with nothing but a download link inside by the dozens. And then they complain about muh NFTs being links and muh ownership without any introspection.

this is just gay whataboutism what the fuck is the use case for these NFTs

Web 3 is going to make life way better for gamers wether they like it or not.

At the end of the day, all the scammy pay to win shit and loot box shit they fear was already taking over video games. The new generation will get rid of that shit not increase it.

I think it's kinda stupid how people hear 'NFTs' and they immediately fly into a fit of rage without even knowing how it's being implemented
These are the same retards who will gladly pay more just to get DLC, microtransactions or stupid shit like pre-order content for incredibly broken and shitty games

Oi tards, normies can't reason. It's a worthless discussion to try to understand their mental patterns because they haven't any.

Nevermind I can see the use in Gacha games like Genshin Impact.

They were also against Steam, DLCs, Fee to play, Pay 2 Win etc. The majority of the gamers are teens and poorfags and who grew up using social media to their advantage (but it's an echo chamber just like twitter crypto), so anything that costs them extra-money is considered a rip-off

0 testosterone in that pic

Gamers are shameless faggots who are solely responsible for the prevalence of microtransactions, piecemeal dlc, and copy pasted garbage uninspired yearly releases.
Gamers deserve NFTs.

If you ever play any online multiplayer game you realize very quickly that most gamers are just really fucking stupid people. Especially nowadays since gaming went kind of mainstream the gaming population has become dumber and dumber and most online games are barely playable at this point. Honestly if bots were any good I'd rather play with bots lol

and what use is that? the game seems to be working just fine without blockchain

This so much.