FTM

Scream bros I don't feel so good...

Attached: ftm.png (470x461, 181.91K)

Making close to $2k/day off of Tomb rewards. Thanks Harry!

tell hamm hes a faggot

BUT THE TVL IS SO HIGH!!! I HAVE FAITH THIS WILL RECOVER, FUCK YOU CUM SUCKERS!!!!

How much do you have farming? It seems too good to be true, i might have to chuck some in considering its pegged to ftm

I'm farming with $100k. Just buy TSHARE dips and ride the pumps, it's the strongest shitcoin on the market.

wtf happened to scream

So you'd reccomend tshare over tomb?

get some pooch, rise and nbk all will moon

I think it's just whales fucking around more than anything. I know that's cope but the hype of the v2 tokenomics have worn off a bit. Honestly the entire ecosystem is kind of struggling now that the dao meme is over.

would you recommend farming on tomb or reaper?
damn would you just sell now if u had a bag?

user make sure you fully understand tomb finance, or you take the chance of being wrecked. It is a high risk high reward play. If you want some safer yields go with spirit or spooky, spirit earnings will skyrocket though as more of the supply is locked away due to the bribe system. It will be a temporary rise as people are going to pile into the farms and dilute the APY but if you are in early waiting for it, you can catch some sick apy for a while.

Could you explain what you mean? Tshares price seems to have performed well over the last few months?

thanks for the reply, i've been farming tomb on reaper for months. i understand how tomb works, tbonds etc. Just wondering what is more profitable short term.

Where would you recommend staking/farming SPIRIT?

I have only just recently started playing around with tomb(well a tomb fork, scarab finance but the mechanics are the same) so I am by no means any sort of expert but basically the protocol goes through phases, one phase it prints money like crazy due to high APY but then as people sell their profits the market becomes over saturated which causes the price to fall and eventually if the buying pressure is not enough, it will depeg and stop printing until it stays above peg for a certain amount of time, then it may or may not (depending on certain factors, basically how long it wasnt printing) go into a debt phase where the temple accumulates instead of emitting. Right now the lack of buying pressure is taken care of by harry yeh, hes propping the whole thing up and buying all the excess tomb off the market to maintain the peg. Make sure to read the documents fully to get a better grasp on it and test with something small, and easily divisible, so its easier to visualize the gains or losses. My first foray into tomb forks lost me about 5k so far, I am not selling though as I know were just in an extended depeg and I have accumulated a good amount of gscarab(tshare). You really have to have a good grasp on your emotions with the tomb forks.

Appreciate the response, I might stay away, I can feel myself getting rekt lmao

if you have a little time and want a bigger bag, I would recommend checking out raidersnft. I dont want to post too much info here but there is something pretty awesome that they are doing now so DYOR, check out their twitter page and start going through all their info, what I am talking about is in their whitepaper, horizon time should be within 1-2 months. The nfts are only 10ftm each too, so they are cheap. I have a small army of them that I am using to play right now. Choose ramelan

I’d recommend 2share honestly. TSHARE fork that has amassed a doling and is now sporting a 40 million TVL. 2share is at 550 Fantom atm and prints 2omb whic for whole one you typically get 8-12 per epoch. They run higher in the peg than Fantom and they’re doing somethjng similar to soulswap where they have a DAO that buys back the token and own the liquidity. It’s highly possible one 2share is worth 20k in short order becise they’re bring the supply as well.

Where can I find information about the Tomb finance mechanics?
I read the FAQ like a hundred times and I can't understand how Tshares and T bond work?

did andre and his fat fuck friends ruin FTM?

go watch a few youtube videos on the mechanics, probably one of the better ways to learn it.