First time edibles? Help me I’m dying

Guys, I ate 3 of these for my first one, I feel like I’m gonna fucking die. How many should I be eating in a normal session? Next time I’m gonna just bite a small piece. Also, is it safe to take a Xanax? Feel like my heart is racing

Attached: 6B8106AC-4799-449F-93AF-4CABF3B7BB53.jpg (1242x2208, 513.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5trBzVAzE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Classic

m.youtube.com/watch?v=bW5trBzVAzE

user, consider switch to Delta8 if you must use some form of “cannabis.” I consider three legs of a stool when I think of drug release.

1. Alcohol
2. Nicotine
3. Cannabis

I used to abuse weed like crazy and without d8, I’d still be doing it. Now I’m very clear and don’t feel like my stool is gonna topple over. I’d rather take an axe to the stool but at least it’s stable and I still remember everything and enjoy a “high.” Modern day D9 (weed) is just too damn strong and puts you in a funk for days.

Go to bed

what is different about the d8 experience

You need to understand that you ingested a psychoactive substance.

You’re going to be high for a maximum 6 hours. You will come down. Take a Xanax if you feel as though it will calm you down.

Breathe.

Attached: 08248D9A-D44B-4146-B20E-6AE9D8C2D5B8.gif (800x800, 2.54M)

No anxiety or paranoia.

Lasts a little less longer than regular D9 but it’s enjoyable none the less.

Attached: 8BA030BB-2B49-44F4-A90E-23FF699A39E6.jpg (819x1024, 299.99K)

I don’t want to be an advocate for any drug but I mainlined it for the last year with no weed and it doesn’t get me down on myself and I still feel “high.” It’s much, much shorter and shoots up quicker but it was enough to help quit weed after using it every other day for years. I just like it because I don’t forget anything on it like with the real stuff. Definitely recommend it to quit real weed.

Don’t take pills, user. God speed.

the fuck is wrong with you? build up to that amount, 5 mgs to start. 10 is enough to fuck you up unless you're a degenerate with high tolerance

>take a Xanax
>the I can't handle reality pill
You're bitch-made is what ya are, OP

yeah u can take a xannie.
>15mg
pussy im on 200mg rn

this too

I’m worried about the acids they use to turn the cbd into the isomer delta 8. Might not be safe to consume.

>15mg THC
>HELP I'M DYING
lmao lightweight, just go masturbate and chill in bed until you cum down

I’m on my way to the hospital giys
God Dave me

This. Eat some food and masturbate and you’ll feel better.

They can’t do a thing for you.

They’re just gonna keep you on a hydration drip and give you anti-anxiety meds.

Have fun with that hospital bill.

Attached: 8C33D55E-6124-4E74-A542-58E3C8D28866.jpg (1024x920, 212.95K)

I smoke an ounce a week niggas

they're just gonna laugh at you (behind your back), put you in a bed for six hours, and then release you with a bill

and you can't masturbate in a hospital bed (unless you're an absolute chad I guess, but if you were an absolute chad you wouldn't be going to the fucking hospital because you ate some gummies)

cancel that ambulance NOW and drink some water good god rofl

Your heart is being completely normal, your high so your reactions are slowed down so it feels like your heart is racing when it’s not.

I used to smoke weed and it would make me so anxiety and feel that way you are feeling now.

What helped me was A. Never smoking weed ever again and B. Listening to Weightless by Marconi Union(it is a song that is designed to calm you down and save you from anxiety attacks).

Also talk to people and conversation, it will keep your mind from spinning deeper into paranoia and anxiety.

Don’t worry user, nothing is wrong with your body.

fucking kek weed can not kill you
15 mg is enough to just make you feel fuzzy and dreamy user dont worry the feeling will go away in less than 3-4 hours

d8 gives me the worst fucking high, i've only ever tried these 25mg gummies i bought on a total whim but the experience has been truly awful every single time i've been bored enough to take one.
half a gummy and i can barely feel it, a full one and i'm high for 6-8 hours until i inevitably pass out towards the end because i veg out way too hard. probably comparable to what our OP here is presently experiencing.
it has none of the light psychedelic effects of d9 (which are the best part IMO) but gives such an intense body high, maybe it's just me but i do NOT enjoy being hyperaware of my pounding heart and the sensation of blood rushing through my veins. everything i do becomes extremely imprecise and delayed and reverberates a few times over. feels kinda cool to jack off and nut for like 30 seconds straight because the sensation keeps echoing but everything else about d8 is wack.
i live in an illegal state though so it's hilarious that i can go online and have these mailed to my door in a couple days and then proceed to get fucked up way worse than i ever have with weed.

This 100%.

Get the fuck out of that hospital and go home.