What’s stopping someone from buying land in the metaverse and telling the government in the physical realm to fuck...

What’s stopping someone from buying land in the metaverse and telling the government in the physical realm to fuck off, i’m a soveriegn citizen of *plot of land* in Dropp’s metaverse

Attached: 1612464747796.jpg (2143x1398, 196.59K)

common sense, probably

Well for starters they would physically be in the country of the government in the physical realm, and presumably also a citizen there.

your gay

thats already happenin on some kind of nft shitgame called earth 2 literally. this wont happen tho and if it starts happenin we can go kill some jews killed whatcha think

i really love anons who come out of the blue to call user Gay, one of the things i love the most from Any Forums
also that shit aint happenin since you cant buy that shit you on drugs OP

Attached: 161929932321.jpg (180x179, 5.28K)

man i wish so much you didnt wrote that shit. i went to see what was that abpput and i repent so much

who the fuck will be so stupid to do something like that

op lmao

count me in

Attached: 1604805153489.png (412x438, 127.13K)

violence
simpel plain... violence

IMAGINE BUY A REAL PIECE OF LAND INSTEAD OF SOMETHING IN THE METAVERSE

>What’s stopping someone from buying land in the metaverse and telling the government in the physical realm to fuck off
try to tell the government that a certain sector in (X) CITY is yours just because you bought a land to put your fucking nfts

We can do that? I don't care, dropp is better

this a jew moment? cant believe it

the dream of smart people btw
nft holders are a bunch of faggots

>dropp is better
what the fuck is wrong with these pajeets

Attached: 1629357043865.jpg (362x314, 24.27K)

>kind of nft shitgame called earth
so... earth is a giant dropp land and we are a fucking nft?

imagine being a nft holder
baka

drop your bags and leave biz op

>baka
you're the baka here dude

just got to take a look and its literally that shit and it keeps fucking crashin everytime lmaooo

virtual land > real land
sorry pals but dropp igmi

the best thing about Any Forums are the ones that skip the thread in general and just come to take it out on other people.

these anons nowadays cant even go outside and buy a condom man how many expectations do you have on them LMAOOO

what's stopping you from telling the government to fuck off now? just because you "own" a NFT doesn't mean they're going to listen to you