Fantom lost

fantom lost.

Attached: fantom-ftm-logo.png (2000x2000, 88.67K)

Attached: 1638663147720.png (756x604, 95.69K)

c0iNbaSe LiSting hAlLoweEn 2022 bruh?
Tajikistan CBDC coming soon?
dEfI to the m0on?
fud other projects harder ultrafaggots, maybe that will make your scam will climb a cent.
How many validator nodes run Fantom? Where are they?
Can you say scam? I knew you could. KEK

no way, its finally leveled out and found its new floor. all that means is next pump will go even higher than the last.

Faggot ass HBAR bag holders. So tell me what is your favorite dapp on HBAR? Lol

Hbar is my primary hold.

I want to sell all my algorand bags and buy a few thousand fantrannies.

Will this help dump this shitcoin? I don't mind losing money, I'm used to it

Attached: nasty pepe.png (1992x1992, 1.28M)

Giant fucking reminder that Fantom stole the Hedera/Hbar code, plagiarized it and copied their algorithm to use as their own. That fucking shitcoin should never have pumped in the first place and I fucking hate their bagholders for thinking they can compete against Hedera and the council. I will be spreading the fact that they stole Hedera code in R*ddit, Twitter and 4channel to scare away normalfags into getting scammed by these thieves and I suggest you do the same. We need to fight against talentless hacks and pirates who poach other people’s hardwork, which is why I’m glad Hedera is patented and why I know they will sue Fantom Foundation to oblivion. HBAR is the new bizcoin like link in 2017 and it’s time we unite against these chink scammers who stole Hedera code. Everytime Fantom scam pump, I suggest making a simple post on the Fantom sub plebbit about how they plagiarized HBAR code which should be enough to supress the price of Fantom scam. Unironically, we can’t let these faggots get away with stealing what is bizcoin’s code.

Attached: 1616106532721.png (367x513, 100.42K)

Low-effort lame pasta. 1/10 wish I could give it zero

*shits on your face*

Attached: 1619225051897.jpg (600x600, 30.98K)

Lol I couldn’t decide last year between hbar and Ftm so I bought both

Dr;Ns

HEY HEY HEYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: scamtom.jpg (893x834, 97.71K)

Toppest of kek. One of my favorite copy pasta from last year.

This pasta is such a trip down the memory lane. I think it first appeared when both Hbar and Fantom were both 20 cents or so. Fun times.

what coin out there doesn't currently look like this

Go get a bag of rise anons. And pooch.

Fantom already won and will win many times more.

Attached: 1630334230001.png (981x981, 1020.63K)

I HAVE ARRIVED

Attached: 6EF41735-543C-4A24-AA7B-36A55F4900E7.jpg (564x634, 29.36K)

I'm bored with the price bros, I guess things could be worse though

We don't really care about coinbase, institutions are starting to offer fantom for investors

>I'm bored with the price bros
It's farming season

Farming reccs? Looking for some comfy yields to slowly grow my stacks.