Bros I'm on the verge of suicide...

Bros I'm on the verge of suicide. If I go through with it what's the best way to ensure my crypto wealth gets to my family?

Attached: images (1) (30).jpg (482x427, 67.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/WDLNcWFrvo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I know times are tough, user

But we just need to give it a year or two and when it pumps, we get the hell off this train and never look back

Don't kill yourself, user
There's a brighter tomorrow, I promise

youtu.be/WDLNcWFrvo4

Attached: 1638917873697.jpg (851x471, 89.54K)

If you have wealth you dont need to kill yourself.
You can just move and restart your life, unless you have a crippling illness.

Attached: aaa (2).jpg (542x839, 63.63K)

Thanks bros, I appreciate it. I think this is more of an illness thing though.

Do a barrel roll.

Whoa whoa whoa. Only consider suicide if you don't have a family to hurt. And even if you don't there is still time to make one.

>Bros I'm on the verge of suicide. If I go through with it what's the best way to ensure my crypto wealth gets to my family?
cut your finger off and leave it next to your phone so they can open up your trading apps and transfer the $50 you have left.

Attached: download (1).jpg (224x225, 5.93K)

Mail them checks?

Checked and dangerously useful.

Dang. What do you have? Peenus explodus?

Lmfao it's crazy how some people here literally treat crypto like a scam bound to fail to zero any day while there are others literally wanting to leave crypto, not cash, not stablecoins but crypto to their family for long term looking after lol i also believe in crypto but if i was gonna die i think I'd just sell the crypto and leave my family the cash.

If you're pretty rich, have you considered cryogenically freezing yourself?

You might think no one cares about you, but you're probably wrong. I had an ex kill themselves a few months ago, every day without them hurts and I wish I could tell them to stay

I care about you user. I'm sure that you are one of the anons that motivate me when I'm on this board by posting green frogs and rugpull charts. We are all lost and in this together.

Don't do it user, i would miss u.

Attached: 1633759247347.jpg (641x800, 67.91K)

>an ex
>themselves
>without them
my condolences at least you can find solace in the fact that he joined 41% of his brothers

Don’t do it OP. Please seek help.

Do you really think your family is going to understand what a blockchain is

My ex was a girl, she had BPD

Suicide doesn't make pain disappear, you just pass it on to your family. Don't do it.

This is true.

Give it to me. I'll hold it in escrow for your loved ones. None of it will be used for my village I swear

Upstanding white American here, send it to me, I'll wagmi in your honor for both our sakes, and then bless your family from the shadows like a guardian angel. Set them up with the whole bang policies plans investments etc.

Kek