When the truth grows, the reality comes crashing down

Attached: AF0BCB62-998E-4C79-8BF6-068F79980C29.jpg (466x226, 31.97K)

Stfu and then kys

I'm tired of seeing this logo

Link pump = BTC dump.

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 7.72K)

tell how the coin is needed, no exaggeration, no unlikely what ifs, no conspiracies. Give me the facts.

same as any other crypto dude they all need a token

?

blockchain network = token movements in a distributed ledger
history becomes money becomes new forms of agreements
like the uberboss from the BIS argued recently in a keynote "the soul of money is trust"

The coin is needed because it’s how you pay to use the network.
>Why not pay in eth?
With CCIP and staking, it serves to be able to use the network with any L1 you want on either end.
So the ability to use any L1 makes the token necessary because it’s a neutral payment method for unlocking the full potential the blockchain technology.

Even those who already know this are still slowly realizing how huge Link will be.
I’ve even seen a few articles worrying about the implications of Chainlink being a “monopoly”

i think he is one of those expert discord tranny ogs unhappy with the current knowledge base of 4chinnel incel posting
quality shilling = debate + conflict resolution
he is asking why chainlink requires a token and by doing so undermines why any crypto would need a token. it is a question of legitimacy for the entire space as if tokens and network were seperate and could be disconnected at will because sergey as the contract creator controls the flow of link payments.

>whosoever pulleth out this sword shall be crowned king of england

you will probably see this line of "debate" lessen as new contract creators come online for the chainlink network. that would be really big. i think we might see that with see see eye pee pee poo poo

>thread 404s
interdasting

Attached: 1643607804261.jpg (892x784, 81.41K)

>he hasn't selectively destroyed his brain to block out specific logos

another bump

Attached: 1643757021178.gif (240x180, 1.99M)

Yeah any day now bud hahaha, 499 enterprises just ready to launch

That would be great, seeing as massive adoption and use seems to be the only thing that will pump the price where it belongs.
Good natural growth without typical crypto hype pump shit, is a good thing in the long run for longevity.
It just takes having patience and not the mind of a nigger.

Attached: 08701379-AE89-4735-9FDE-5F8536700090.jpg (611x323, 39.8K)

if sergey as the current contract creator facilitates link payments to provide price feeds and other link services as a public good while expanding nascent reach of chainlink products to link customers following the market penetration before adjusting costs adage then other contract creators may follow suit or they may continue to latch on to sergey's contract initially. i dont know what that would look like on the blockchain. the chainlink explorer only shows you specific contracts and does not return blank searches with activity
checked and yes i am hopeful

good fud
anonymous nodes don't have any reputation and can't be trusted

what does that have to do with my post?

how do you send a chainlink
with eth
enjoy your fees
checkmate stinkiepoopoo shill

Checked

not if this is supposed to be link or eth fud