How do you deal with crippling loneliness? In a business and financial sense. How do you live with missing out on life?

How do you deal with crippling loneliness? In a business and financial sense. How do you live with missing out on life?

Attached: 9FC0E0DB-5B9A-4448-A372-8C97CDC1EE41.jpg (780x438, 35.42K)

Get on tinder. Many friendly people on there who are trying to make friends.

You’re asking the wrong people user.

i dont have the answer but i guess i will keep trying to improve in all aspects of life. no matter the ods

Attached: 1643611525148.jpg (596x659, 122.69K)

Get a job

what jobs will build social skills? besides bartending, I don't wanna do that.

REPENT AND SEEK THE LORD JESUS CHRIST TEAD THE KJV BIBLE!

Attached: EABC2AD9-AB92-4161-A87F-DFBB1D007501.gif (680x412, 610.98K)

I’ve accepted that it’s not for me. Clubbing, traveling, socializing in general has become tedious.

what do you do instead? you do realize being social is a biological need, right?

I'm trying to make enough money to escape people

isn't tinder just for sex?

Opiates

I simply live with the pain. Of course, I am planning on ending my life when my parents die, so I am at peace with my situation for the most part.

You're not missing anything. The loneliness never goes away.

Attached: FDA3C897-B511-4363-B07C-24B21BC4C782.jpg (500x281, 18.67K)

This and the periodic ketamine bender (but don't mix the two)

You swallow your pride and join social activities. Take a class and learn a new skill. Dance, archery, cooking, painting, car repair/club, mushroom picking. Those classes will be filled with other people looking to have fun and make new friends. gl op
Bartending will 100% make you hate people. The little bit of power + dealing with idiot drunks turns people real nasty.
Just do K once in awhile to reset and unlearn negative emotional patterns

You were born alone and will die alone, what's a little bit more alone between those?

For me, it's the yearly M-Holes on MXE.

Attached: pepisko crying from joy.jpg (334x506, 29.4K)

I have no clue.
If you’re like me, you’ll get used to feeling the pain of loneliness so much so that you’ll actually become uncomfortable when things go good for you socially.
You’re brain will eventually rewire itself to feel a sense of safety in loneliness.
The prospect of letting another person into your life, your thoughts and feelings will be far scarier than the fear of dying alone ever was.

t. 34y forever single business owner of a single person company.

Oh God, this is me and I’m 28. There really is no hope is there? At least you have your own business though.

Attached: 229D73F0-D592-47E3-9639-F41FA8E3916B.jpg (134x166, 7.09K)

I'm currently dealing with that more than before with a certain twist to it that I always had to hide.
I'm trying to make some money to fix some things about me and then I'm unironically hitting certain social places to see how I'll fare. I think I rather try and see I'll get rejected than keep living with never knowing if I could had at least few moments of "social happiness" I guess before I'm too old.

Am I the only one who unironically likes being alone 99% of the time and does not get lonely at all

>MXE
Is that stuff still around?
Why not something like 2-FDCK? From what I understand it's unscheduled and available even on clearnet.

How old are you? That's how probably most people here feel majority of time, but as time goes on it all catches up to you. That's why so many got left in rot, because they didn't feel like they need it until they got older and easy ways of entering some social circles dissapeared.

>The prospect of letting another person into your life, your thoughts and feelings will be far scarier than the fear of dying alone ever was.
Wasn't even fully aware of it before reading this now, but this is me 100%

Fuck

I know the feel bro
The two girls I’m talking to atm are busy tonight “meeting friends”
Like I don’t know what that means lmao

I see. That's probably why, I'm still in school.

>two girls I’m talking to atm
ok Mr. Chad

>1 post by this ID
Too timid to engage with his peers even in complete anonymity. Truly, user may be too far gone...