If you live in a western country and manage to be able to retire before 30

if you live in a western country and manage to be able to retire before 30
you won

barely anyone is able to achieve this
some never retire
you've completed one of the hardest achievements early

even if other parts of your life arent going great, you've already beaten every normie who's working 9-5 living paycheck to paycheck.Now you have all the time to work on your other goals

/projection

Attached: 1531849176569.png (528x321, 157.09K)

It looks like I'll be able to do it before I'm 40 (should be at 38 or so, I'm 34 now)
Can I claim a win?

I love you

How much do you need to retire in USA? Currently at 100k 28 yr old getting nervous..

There are boomers who are pushing 60 still unable to retire. They’ve been working in an office since they were 20. Yes user you still win

A lot of people will be working well into their 60s and 70s still, i'd say any retirement before 50 is a W, earlier the better though of course, no greater W than retiring before 30 though

Yaeh that's me, never been so fucking bored though

I have basically retired now at 28 years of age, money is no longer a worry. I am also a friendless kissless virgin though.

Have I won?

More than 2M

"making it" in the classic sense doesn't work anymore with hyperinflation looming. either you find a way quick to still have income or all your money will pulverize.
the only way to be more or less safe is having money in land or real estate in clean areas.

Attached: 1625237533090.png (535x535, 335.13K)

yeah, unless you're fat

imagine being clever enough to make mad dosh but still such an uninspired midwit that you don't know what to do with yourself when you don't have to work for your living.

I’m even worried about real estate. As the boomers die off, the population will shrink. Less demand for housing will follow, I think.

>It looks like I'll be able to do it before I'm 40 (should be at 38 or so, I'm 34 now)
>Can I claim a win?
still a win if you do it before retirement age

remember some people never do

congrats brah
you done one of the hardest things.
being friendless kissless virgin literally requires other people. meaning that you're not entirely responsible. with today's culture and dating market the odds were stacked against you. imagine how many normies would kill to never work again
im not saying give up but at least you know for something almost entirely in your control. you succeeded. well done user

I’m a 27yo NEETbux with a 4m inheritance and a 20k portfolio. Dad has one foot in the grave
Does this count?

not quite as although you have the same end result

you cant take the same pride and confidence in your own ability as it was not your own achievement

I have 8 years
How do I achieve this

Attached: 54f.png (800x771, 400.15K)

Well, got any ideas? Travelling isn't possible

>the population will shrink
will get imported you mean

i keep hearing this, i doubt i'd be bored to the point i miss working, impossible

I wouldn't even know where to start. I have literally dozens of hobbies and I'd just do those literally until I die.
Don't tell me you don't even have one hobby.

Honestly i was thinking of getting a lazy, low skill job just to meet some people. Most of the time i'm alone, meeting the same 5 friends, can't really travel, sit at home all day, do some sporting some cooking, reading, gaming a bit. But after 6 months this absolutly is a pathetic goal less life

open your own mcdonalds franchise