Is cryptocurrency transphobic?

I think it's time to have an honest discussion.

Attached: 1643756456296.jpg (1055x987, 139.64K)

then don't record your sex on a public blockchain retard
/thread

Nice outrage bait, >she's not saying that crypto is transphobic, just that things being immutable have consequences can have unforeseen consequences,

Yes, blockchain is like your genetic code, or chromosomes. No amount of spook philosophy abstractions will be able to change what it is. YWNBAW on the blockchain.

Can you change history? You were officially a male before but to make you shut up they let you specify a different gender on a piece of paper. Still doesn't change your chromosomes though.

not bending to every whim of the mentally retarded is transphobic, so blockchain tech is transphobic

Holy shit a meteor needs to strike or a war needs to happen people have become too comfortable in their delusions. What a non issue.

Chainlink unironically solves this.

>cut off your dick
>regret it after realizing you have to tend to you a gaping foul smelling wound for the rest of your life
>begin to resent normal people
I can see how this could be problematic for trans people

It becomes an issue when corporations/people around you adopt blockchain technology and you are forced to use it or be excluded from society. For example, if my healthcare provider starts storing medical records on the blockchain. This is where government regulations play a critical role to promote social good and prevent marginalized groups from being excluded.

Yes, and kleros solves the tranny issue.

Attached: kleros jail.jpg (950x724, 764.75K)

Couldn't they just create an updated record and use that one instead?

>No amount of spook philosophy will be able to change your genetic code.
>NOOOOO MODERNA'S TRYNA CHANGE MY GENETIC COOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

didn't one tranny make millions off crypto?

trannies always have to make everything in life about them and their "struggle". It's the one and only thing they have in common with actual women.

troons should be excluded from government-funded healthcare

If I call you a faggot on the blockchain, will it be there forever?

>if my healthcare provider starts storing medical records on the blockchain
Medical records have to be kept private. The only way to do this right now would be to use something like ROSE. Personally I don't ever think medical records will be stored on blockchain en-masse.

The real problem would come with something like Kleros' proof-of-humanity where you publicly identify yourself with a name/picture/gender. I'll never use it.

Holy shit troons really make everything about them dont they.. The most conceited things on earth.

Why are you all so mentally ill? Cant you just read? The first womans point has nothing to do with trannies. For example sometimes either you or the application you are using fucks up, and you choose mr instead of mrs. Now youll eternally be the wrong gender on the blockchain. Instead changing your gender in the settings or at worst sending a support email.

It is indeed a problem with the blockchain if you use it for anything that isnt some simple transfer. You interact with the contract in a wrong way boom all your funds are gone.

>troons should be...
executed by the government

>For example sometimes either you or the application you are using fucks up, and you choose mr instead of mrs. Now youll eternally be the wrong gender on the blockchain.
Lol no, you'll be able to change your gender. But your initial fuck-up record will be on the blockchain forever. This is what they're concerned about.

>I think it's time to have an honest discussion.
I can say with 100% certainty that you started this thread without any intention of having an honest discussion.

Based and kekpilled

It's not like you can't update things, it's that your past records remain visible on the blockchain forever.

well-adjusted humans in general are "phobic" against the mentally ill, especially when they try to impose their illness onto others, critically children

Its not but we need to make it so it is

What if everybody's data is on the Blockchain in the future and China has achieved world domination

Attached: cover10.jpg (1600x900, 435.25K)

China can achieve world domination keeping everybody's data on centralized databases for cheaper.

a lot of early adopters, especially monero early adopters became trans.

its no wonder given how bluepilled monero has become

this is already how the internet works

Attached: 1639449552223.png (976x850, 627.75K)

yes trannies are as deranged as anti vaxxers

Abigail is so smart she knows about Plato's Cave which is like a super deep thing most people won't know that only philosophy nerds like us know about that xD, she really destroyed NFTs and blockchain with this tweet, such a good joke with a great punchline. The joke is NFTs but philosophy reference, such an intelligent and witty beautiful woman

Attached: FB_IMG_1643758979394.jpg (640x646, 53.75K)