Reddit is so close to the truth

...yet so far far away

Attached: 7g1x50pby6f81.jpg (2400x3000, 433.99K)

that image is pretty much the truth

culture is more important than class
fix the culture and massive inequality will fix itself

Needs a longer nose and boom

woah there buddy we dont take kindly to antisemitism around here

>just fix the culture, bro

one could argue some lets say... facial feature(((s))) is a bit too white european but what do I know

Call out OP for being antisemetic then watch the Olympic games version of mental gymnastics unfold.

looks like Jeff Bezos

brainlet take

Attached: 1614545168060.png (519x542, 243.47K)

It's called Back to Africa and the Final Solution.

it should be noted that by "fix the culture" i mean "ban jews from positions of power"

Jews are overrepresented in that class but fundamentally everyone in that class shares the same interests

Most of the billionaires are "bit too white european". Doesnt really matter at the end of the day.

Sharts are too engaged in brawling on top deck over what genre of music too play to figure out how to prevent lower decks from flooding. The sooner they go down, the better.

Finally, a financially sound point of view

Attached: 1643304127321.jpg (2040x1535, 411.51K)

now comes the 6 million question:

what if there maybe is some other class on top of pic rel? where someone is 1% but has maybe a 40% of the positions?

Yea that would not address all welfare, lobbying, or chronyism guy.

Good luck with that. But I fear you wouldnt be able to figure out how the Jews got power in the first place and thus its unlikely you will succeed.

Alright, let's fight a fucking class war and pave the streets with the bodies of politicians...
>NO WAIT THAT'S BAD
>MUH JAN 6th
>THAT'S ANTISEMITIC!!
>MUH RACISM
>NOOOOO NOT OUR HECKIN SACRED DEMOCRACINO!!!
>WHO WILL FUND MY FEDERAL GENDER STUDIES PROGRAM IF WE DESTROY THE GOVERNMENT?!

See, the problem is that we do know who is responsible and we know who is enabling them to do it, but if we're splitting this into two sides, we've got one side that is largely ineffectual, but accurate in its targets, and another side that is too powerful, but so fucking dumb that it gets led by the nose by the people who are responsible for every moment of suffering they've ever experienced.

Attached: ef1.jpg (684x960, 31.63K)

There will ALWAYS be inequality, both economic and social, because there are vast differences among people in intelligence, talent, and interests. The problem is not inequality, but those who nurture envy in others to gain personal power for themselves. As long as everyone is getting wealthier, it does not matter that some get wealthier faster than others.

Attached: 128931.png (684x676, 439.09K)

yes, some inequality is to be expected. the kind we have now however is extreme and contributes to social unrest.

Niggers and spics use up a disproportionate amounts of welfare while jews do most of the lobbying and brainwashing on the white populace.

Attached: 1489017930094.jpg (1024x943, 220.11K)

You guys act as if you believe in this image but the majority of you genuinely do hate all other races beyond your own. How could the left ever team up with the right when the right actually does think all other races should die and shit?

I'd be fine with fighting the real enemy, but then that leaves the assholes who want to eradicate people for being the wrong color so...

Nobody knows what really goes on and I doubt there are quasi omniscient elites.

>destroying the government so the apprentice guy and his family can replace it with their own

rate my OC lads

Attached: lel.png (2400x3000, 2.59M)

Who said anything about that?

a multiracial coalition against the ebil rich is never gonna work.
what we need is every race to organize with their own people.

what were those people fighting for?

Kek jews

Attached: 359BE51A-26D7-4D5E-839B-B9F05B9F9C3A.gif (500x275, 745.4K)