Seriously what the fuck is this guys problem? Why hasn’t he been cancelled yet...

Seriously what the fuck is this guys problem? Why hasn’t he been cancelled yet? He should be fined or put in jail (or better yet, both!) and obviously banned from ever podcasting again or being in the public eye in general in any way. What’s taking so long?

Attached: 6EAFECFF-6624-4BEE-A6DA-B39DBEC125B5.jpg (1400x1400, 208.78K)

>is annoyed by a balds man podcast
>instead opf just ignoring it and not hearing said podcast he constantly seethes and fag posts on Any Forums
NGMI.

he's just another person giving blatantly obscure(to say the least) opinions, no one is forcing anyone to watch him. what can they do ? unless being retarded suddenly becomes illegal, i don't know

millions of people listen to this retard, it's a sure sign of the decline of society

I forgot Any Forums was a den of libtards kek

eat shit commies & dont forget your 6th vax shot

This is about more than fucking opinions. People’s lives are being lost. Joe Rogan has blood on his hands by allowing misinformation to spew on his platform. This is bigger than you. This is a matter of national security.

legacy media spews misinformation every day retarded mongolian nigger

Imagine being this much of a faggot

Is this george soros funded IP?

Attached: TJ2nz1MKjqPVywyXVsW5vWdHyud8Zrucw4fTsZl4zMQ.jpg (1000x865, 133.94K)

there are people who actually believe this, kek

You'd be surprised brotha. There are people who think if you refuse to get vaccinated, you're responsible for covid-19 related deaths. Yeah, people are this delusional.

If OP isn't b8, then he's probably the type of person to disown a family member for not getting vaccinated.

Nothing. The problem is you, OP. KYS.

I'm not taking the shot. Fuck you.

You can only get cancelled if people didn't really like you in the first place. JonTron managed it just fine. Mr. Beast called someone a fag on Twitter as late as 2017. Jonah Hill said "Suck my dick, faggot" to a paparazzo and and still gets to have movies. PewDiePie dropped the hard r nigger and was fine.

So long as people like you as a person and not just the stuff you make you can get away with anything. You might even be elected president.

Go the fuck back to canada Neil

Don't check pic rels filename

Attached: dontSearchJoeRoganNipplesOnDuckDuckGoImages.png (675x461, 395.86K)

honestly i appreciate this bait, 8/10

retard

>be left
>cry about everything
>cry about Rogan
>make him more popular
No one cares and society hates you right now. Please stop before you make this fucking manlet retard more popular.

Rightoids are desperate because all their media is dead.
So the few people still catering to them are earning crazy money because there’s no competition

Why are you making this bait thread on biz

joe rogan is awesome and a national treasure
OP should rope

Rogan might be a bit of a retard most of the time, and he may be sucking right-wing dick and has been for about the last two years, but he's right about the natural immunity and I think it makes lefties seethe and unable to cope that he and Rodgers and millions of Americans said fuck the jab I'll beat it on my goddamn own like my grandparents did the spanish flu.

Now - did they forget that having the spanish flu put those same old folks at higher risk of developing alzheimers and dementia when they got older? Sure. There's detrimental side effects to beating any disease without medicine. But telling people they can just take vitamins, stay hydrated, and take an over-the-counter medication that stops the virus from replicating if it gets truly bad isn't "killing people or costing lives". It's making jews mad that their investments in big pharma companies aren't going as high as they were told they were, and for that Rogan is and will always be Based as Fuck.

This guy wasnt being a quote on 2quote library, whatever the fuck you think it means since everyone says it so loosely these days. You dont know what the fuck you're talking about and it shows

don't act like you never farm for (You)s

Liberal media lies all the fucking time

>get vaccinated, you wont get covid
Lie
>wear a mask to prevent covid
Lie
>get a booster & you wont get covid
Lie
>People are dying solely from covid with no underlying illnesses
Lie

You fucking liberal retards love being gagged and prodded

>absolute meathead with an IQ of 92 delivers soft-serve contrarian takes to midwits who want to feel special
The business acumen of this shtick is astounding and impressive.

OP is clearly:
> a faggot
> ngmi
> never going to be a woman

He's actually a smart guy. If you ever debated with him you'd probably lose which would mean you have an IQ less than 92 I guess

I know you hate this concept but it's simple how you solve this without being a facist nazi that banned things you dont like.

just dont listen to him and ignore his podcast
there problem solved
now you dont get to act like a facist nazi dictator trying to force others to live how you demand they do.

thing is underage people dont like being forced to adhere to other people's demands and you wanting him canceled like a facist nazi dictator makes you just as bad as hitler and you ARENT on the winning side of history being this corrupt and evil.

just be a man and ignore him instead of a facist nazi dictator the deserves to be brutally murdered for his facist nazi dictator ways on others

Because deep inside they know he is right.

>wasnt being a quote on 2quote library, whatever the fuck you think it means since everyone says it so loosely these days.

>Error:
>Function call 'quote' failed
>Failed to retrieve quote
>Error message: quote on 2quote library.
>Error number: 777
>Description: Upon request to the directory the rebuttal failed to retrieve a quote from the quote2 library
>Recommended action: Nuke thread. Shut it down!

Shut up faggot

Explain why 85% of covid patients in ICU are unvaccinated in my country.

Highly doubt he's that smart. He's just a likable meathead. And overcoming him in a debate with someone of that caliber isn't exactly worth bragging home about

Liberal media spouting more misinformation

Send source so I can laugh please

Ok bot didn't ask. Stop malfunctioning please

Kek, pretty effective bait.

Attached: 1643239792791.png (767x1155, 509.93K)

In the ICU for covid, or in the ICU with covid?

>unvaccinated
Because that definition applies to the majority of the population who doesn't fit their ever changing criteria of 'fully vaccinated'.
Last I checked that was a window 2 weeks after 2nd (or 3rd?) jab until 3 months after. Anyone outside that window is unvaccinated in my countries statistics.
>Trusting covid numbers
Also made up. Fake and gay. Covid doesn't exist.

Covid exists.. Is it a scam? Yes

u cant cancel joe rogan, the "diverse" group of people all around me love him. fuck you transexual faggots. the truth will prevail in the end and you tranny faggots will be lynched. if you have a problem with anything i just said drop your snapchat and we can organize he meet up to fight. i live in massachusetts. you pussies wont do shit. i'm a 6'1 sikh weighing 210 pounds come find out im being deadass, nerds

Source : the fact that I'm a doctor and I've seen people dying from covid, I know the numbers of the hospital I'm working at (and every other hospital in France for that matter, it's about 80%)

>inb4 shithole country
>inb4 doctor larp
>inb4 "muh science fag" you don't know what you're taking about

Facts are : yes there is global hysteria avoir covid mostly due to retarded media coverage. Yes people are dying from covid, and they are mostly unvaccinated.
Bonus tip for you : knowing that doesn't make you a libtard.

The use of the word "stupid" is also bannable on r/fullcommunism. They specifically stated that you couldn't say "capitalism is stupid".

Jews would have been a better fit for that picture

Adam carolla is better

This is either amazing bait, or you're just a fucking moron

Didn't ask? Give some context. Didn't ask what? Do you need some keywords to go off?
>Covid
>Coronavirus
>ADE
>Vares
>Blood clots
>Heart problems in children
Ok there you go let's see what words you spin out.

shut up pussy bitch, thats right i dont know what im talking about. problem? punk bitch boi

80% of covid patients in ICU are unvaccinated, the rest is immunocompromised patients (i.e. the vaccine doesn't work on them)

The people who are dying from covid are typically the elderly, the obese, and the terminally ill.

Source: eat my ass, you're probably the bedpan changer at the local old folks home.

OP seems interested in identity politics. Joe generates revenue for Spotify, greater than the literal who's who are trying to make a big deal out of this. Everyone is in for the money, even Neil Young. It's all virtue signalling.
At least you know what stance Spotify has. And from a business standpoint I fully agree with their choice being the most profitable. Their handling it well

Attached: 1632598539275.png (944x957, 1.38M)