What is the point of crypto? What purpose does it have? Do you just hold it forever and hope it goes up in value...

What is the point of crypto? What purpose does it have? Do you just hold it forever and hope it goes up in value? What do you even do with this shit?

Attached: 1643671874571.jpg (1825x839, 1.41M)

it's a scam bro just go away very bad sir go away

Theoretically it's an asset that gains value for something which has purpose. Now it's a toy for institutional scammers.

Mr Burns controls your crypto

1 3 2 4

A lot of people are about to get rekt so hard in the coming months it's going to be unreal as the crypto bubble (along with others) pops.

agree

Same as a stock in a company

Marry 1
Fuck 3
Kill 4

5 6 8 7

is that her?

Attached: 1616882834141.webm (600x850, 2.72M)

love

1 by a fucking mile. people are so fucking full of shit

fair

MODS

Much like in the pic theres a development curve in sexual/financial markets, store your DNA value early for profits kek

2 because I se her brazier and it makes me happy.

It's all the same girl, dumb ass.

look closer on 1

Damn no one likes 2 like me I feel like a loser now

Absolutely

based

Attached: 1608664572329.jpg (760x428, 48.86K)

im well aware.

Attached: 1633749967928.png (555x555, 126.96K)

unquestionably based and irrefutably redpilled

fantastic thread

4, 3

>what is the purpose of money, which is spendable across the globe, that is not controlled by banks or governments.

Gee, I don't know, maybe getting out of the trap of consumerism and bank slavery they built for you before you were even born?
Become unfreezeable, unseizable and untraceable.

You think she was already getting fucked deep in 1? When did she have her first orgasm?

imagine if she missed the vault and landed ass first right on your face and ripped a huge stinky fart right in your mouth haha i hope that never happens to me, what campus is that so i can avoid it haha

I wish I knew. Had a crush since I saved that webm some time ago...

are people spending their crypto?

obviously 4 you fucking pedos holy shit you are sick in the head

she's a dozen BBCs deep at 4