Brave / BAT Thread - Basic Attention Token

BATBros get the fuck in here, January numbers are out: 4.3M MAU users added. The first of twelve targets to hit 100M by EOY and we are already on track.

Attached: 1_wfWjGkOvAkzL_4xF6u0AgA.png (800x250, 22.71K)

An average of 4.16M users added per month are needed for Brave to maintain it's 2x year-over-year growth trend, and given that January (historically slower) has exceeded this target, I feel good. Nevermind the fact that Brave finally has a real CMO with connections and plans, AND Eich going on the JRE podcast are both happening this year.
I've got a boner.

Attached: Screenshot (607).png (369x277, 16.57K)

>Eich going on the JRE podcast are both happening this year.

Is this confirmed, or just speculation?

The softest of confirmations, but I feel almost certain it will happen. Brave gets a lot of love from both Rogan and his guests, and given that Eich is not remotely afraid to tweet all day about covid sensationalism and lies tells me he would have no ideological or PR qualms about making an appearance, and Joe would certainly welcome him.

Attached: Screenshot (603).png (302x777, 40.05K)

Crazy cuz over the summer batbros we’re saying Eich wouldn’t get within 1000ft from the Spotify bldg. But let’s face it, these two men are long overdue for a meeting and I’m sure while he’s down in Austin, Elon, Brendan, Joe and Jordan Peterson can grab some good ol Texas bbq in the new Tesla truck. It just seems like the right thing to do.

Attached: DFFA4C67-BF49-459F-B3C7-168EB52DF90D.jpg (679x506, 96.55K)

Fuck off discord shills.

$40 eoy is fud

It's over

Yr thinking of the trannies; down the hall. Don't mind the smell.

What a fucking manlet ahahahaha

My patience is everlasting, my bliggity batbros.

Attached: Untitled.png (618x618, 250.68K)

Wasted digits. If you don't hold BAT, you aren't going to make it. Seethe.

Attached: 134489035636.jpg (250x313, 19.51K)

I think hes 5'8 but he overcame that setback

Less than that unless those guys are like 6’3

Long term BAT holder and brave here, I love the project and the idea. Only thing I don’t understand is the purpose of BAT itself. Do you just exchange it for another useful coin like Monero?

Call is going full retard. A+

27 BAT per person. Supply shock is coming soon

Yeah, I just quit out of it. These calls were good for the first two or three months but now they're just not worth my time.

Would probably be better if they went to once every two weeks or even once a month.

And a lot of people here hold a shitload more than that.

Now hold on there, it's worth noting that according to Brave mid-January, only 8M Brave users were actually earning BAT through rewards. A far cry from the 50M total MAU. This doesn't really bother me however, as even if the full 50M rewards users /27 BATpp figure were material, we would experience a significant supply shock long before this, in my opinion.

Attached: 1635127715915.gif (465x468, 149K)

anyone have data on the supply available on exchanges?

Ad buys are still low. That's where the supply shock / pressure will come from. But it's growing. Might be another year or two before we see a new floor above $5.