The US Government pays me $984 a month

I get this money for the rest of my life. Joining the military is literally the best jump start to living the NEET life ever. It has increased with inflation over time, used to be like 800 a month. I have 0% on some other claims so if I go through the effort I can get those bumped up and earn upwards of $2,000 a month. I could go to college for free as well and earn a housing allowance for doing so.. might take advantage of that at some point but most degrees seem worthless. You fags dont even work in your field of study.

Attached: PayMeUncleSam.png (566x47, 15.76K)

you already made it. you don't even need crypto

Right? Lmao

That’s it? Disabled vets get 3.5k a month and their kids get $2k a month to go to college and a tax exempt card.

This is a nothing burger

Based VAbux enjoyer. You sure as sure as shit deserve it for surviving the military. I used to work at a VA claims firm and read some wild horror stories. More stuff like seeing a south Korean soldier an hero while stationed over there, PTSD from accidentally blowing up the wrong building full of people, vehicle accidents, beatings/rape by other soldiers, and so on than casualties caused by enemy action.

Def go through the effort to get 100% / TDIU if you're not working. Otherwise it's money on the table. At least start your claim/appeal now so that if you win later the lump sum of overdue benefits gets backdated to the start of your request to increase the rating. I think anyway, it's been a couple years since I touched this.

I make $958 with less than two days of work...
You think you've cracked the code to an ez life, but really you just have impossibly low standards and are willing to settle for actual poverty.

how is that a win when you are disabled for life? i swear you retards get dumber with each week.

>you already made it
>Right? Lmao

1000 dollars a month is only 'make it' money if you live in Bangladesh. In the US or any other first-world nation it's as poor as poor gets. You are poor.

you're insane. i've lived a comfy middle class life in frogland for 400 euros a month for years. starting to feel the inflation recently and 500 euros would be the new minimum. but still

>inb4 hurr durr france isn't a first world country
yes nice meme

welfare nigger

>i've lived a comfy middle class life in frogland for 400 euros a month for years
People posting this shit have no idea what middle-class is.

You know PTSD counts as disabled, right? Are you even in the military? Do you know what the fuck you’re talking about? You play the system just as others are, you don’t have to be crippled for life retarded civilian.

He thinks thats my only stream of income.

You clearly do not understand military disability. You dont have to be a fucking amputee to get it.

I know motherfuckers that came out the navy, didn’t do jack shit, but had minor back pain blamed it on the navy, and got his 100% disabled vet status. 3.5k monthly. The 1.5k - 2k a month for kids is chapter 35 if any of you retards want to do actual research.

you could retire to a third world country with that much money.

I'm finally getting out thanks to the mandate and just got confirmed today they're not making me join the reserves, either. Free and clear DONE. I'm gonna run up my disability as much as I can, too. My hearing is fucked up and all the bureaucratic stupidity has legitimately given me PTSD. I'll never be able to work in an office or with homos ever again.

This is the gayest thread on biz. Its fine milking the zog system but exclaiming that youve cracked the code by making ~12k a year is really really gay.

Oh sorry maybe I should have made another bobo thread. I never claimed to crack the code you unbelievable faggot.

>disabled
Just get prescribed some drugs and don’t take them. Apply for PTSD

Good shit OP I lied about sleep apnea and tinitus. I get around 1550 a month from your taxes. Most of my friends did the same. This can be my mortgage for the rest of my life.

Attached: tgjnlhm5xrc81.jpg (464x600, 51.46K)

Yeah but really someone working fast food does better than that lol way to set a low bar.

Also I get 2,100 from the GI bill for the next 36 months. Thank me for my service wagies. I just partied in Germany for 3 years.

Attached: x1vci8nr04e81.png (282x212, 82.19K)

Cope

I get chapter 35 and state benefits. Get clowned on retards

Kill yourself welfare nigger
You're killing our country

My cousin fell off a humvee and broke both of his elbows, now he gets 3k per month for "disability"

>he doesn't know about the military janitors who have PTSD.

I protected you freedom. You better stand for that flag wagie

Go fight for the Jews some more you poorfaggot neet loser. I hope the PTSD from watching David's intenstines spill out onto the dusty earth thanks to a home made bomb filled with infected goat shit is worth it.

My friend got t bined by an MP. It broke his arm and the put like 7 pieces of metal in to his arm (mostly nuts and bolts) he gets 10% for each piece. Will probably be 3-4k when he gets out

bros... thinking of joining the military worst case just to reap the financial benefits
What are the chances of me being shipped off to die on the frontline and how big are the financial benefits?

vaxx benefit? based

>Gets mentally broken down into nothing
>Wastes youth shovelling shit
>Goes home and can't leave his house
>Lost spark for life
>"I protected your freedom"
You protected the elites freedom and voluntarily kept us under foreign occupation via military force in which you used extortion to get your wages (taxes).
You bootlicking faggot.

bros i got £400 neetbux thoughout the pandemic but now its cut off and i have to start going to meetings again and pretending to search for work :(

Attached: dfggf.jpg (245x206, 4.99K)