How do you network with other wealthy people?

>be me
>NEET from crypto
>want to travel to another country
>don't want to travel alone because boring
>current friends are wagies, too annoying, or too poor

Attached: 1643156514789.jpg (700x641, 43.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BVSJvfitmuQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Letting anyone know you have money
NGTMI

>>don't want to travel alone because boring
sounds like you're a boring bitch yourself. you can travel alone with barely any money and still have a great experience

youtube.com/watch?v=BVSJvfitmuQ

>networking
I should never be around people

Attached: 1632709085807m.jpg (1024x683, 78.31K)

>walking around with a camera talking to yourself is having a great experience
yeah right.

same want to travel but corona is fucking killing it please just end corona

Not sure about networking with people overseas, but when I make it I definitely want to pay Zyzz a visit.

Attached: zyzzgrave.jpg (3024x4032, 2.41M)

LinkedIn and strip clubs. Bonus point if you sell coke.

won't happen , coron ain't ending soon

Traveling alone is the best, you're more likely to be approached by locals when alone.
I get the "shared experience" aspect of it all, but all you're doing is bringing your bubble with you when you travel with a group. You're no better than a chink tour bus visiting Yosemite.
Stop being a faggot and travel alone.

Attached: 1642027422324.png (499x381, 233.26K)

im thinking the same, ive got around 4mil in crypto across the chains and majority was through shitcoin flipping, now there is always another whale that gets into other coins first and dumps at the new suckers over the next few days
how the fuck do these people coordinate is beyond me

>>want to travel to another country
>>don't want to travel alone because boring
I used my crypto gains to hire a 35 year old woman who worked in Japan and has a N1 certificate to teach me Japanese. Maybe once covid restrictions are relaxed, I'll invite her on a trip to Japan together

pretend to be poor and travel around in hostels.

whats wrong with traveling alone? you actually get to do what you want, when you want. As long as you know how to make friends, it should be simple doing so at hostels.

needing a friend to travel with is super gay

any good stories you have from traveling alone/in hostels? Do you use or would you recommend a burner phone when traveling internationally?

The main benefit of traveling alone is
1) If you're a chad, hanging out with and banging tinder roasties.
2) If you're a non-chad, hanging out with and banging prostitutes.

I don't think my current life with almost only vtubers for social contacts is very healthy even if it's an improvement over being a full time wage slave.
Having a friend could help me reduce some of the stress I am experiencing by having to learn being wealthy alone.

How do you protect your wealth when on vacation?
I have extreme paranoia and am afraid of leaving my home for too long because a big part of my money is on my wallets...
How can I secure wealth to stop having paranoia and travel with peace of mind?
How can I stop constantly following the BTC news for my investments and relax?

What if you are a non chad wizard?

I've only stayed in a couple hostels but if I did it again I would get a private room whenever possible.
I've traveled alone to Barcelona and San Francisco (10+ years ago its probably way shittier now) and stayed in hostels both times. ended up wandering around and finding random dive bars and just talking to people. it's pretty fun, you can pretend to be anyone you want because no one knows you. I was a 19 year old Ney Yorker with a fake ID that made me larp as a 23 year old from Michigan kek.
hostels also have group bar crawls. I also picked up some Brazilian chick who was visiting New York from one of those groups. there were people from all over the world in her group. If you do it you'll probably meet some interesting people.
traveling alone can be very fun. I'd recommend it. when you're visiting a new place you are automatically interesting to people because you're foreign

i keep like 5% in metamask, if i need to transfer higher amounts i dig up my hardware wallet, i dont have paper backup, only digital

I usually network using a hobby that has a money or a passion gate. E.g. Scuba diving on live-aboard boats. Choose a boat to your budget, and spend 1-2 weeks with people who share my passion. Nobody flashes cash - but £10k underwater camera setups, 5k dive watches and etc are rather normal. However, nobody on the boats cares the fuck about how much you make and don't make.

Had similar thoughts. I think it happens when you spend that money. Say you start flying private and taking private flights to places. You'll meet people in the process.

How hard is it to find girl on discord to be a travel companion? I'm white, 6'3, got the degree, the house, all the other bullshit I'm supposed to do but it doesn't seem to be enough to overcome assburgers. I'm just lonely and bored at this point and don't want to go alone.
I'm not such a simp that I'd pay her for her time, she'd have to actually like me and enjoy the things we're doing but if she's a neet too it's just a free vacation. It'd be cool if it eventually became a gf thing but at this point I'm not trying to hope for too much. I pick out and buy her clothes, we snuggle and sex, we go live off hotels and restaurants.
With link staking around the corner I will finally start to feel like a millionaire instead of it just being some bullshit on blockfolio. It will be actual money coming in from selling just the rewards and I won't have to touch my original stack. I've never been skiing but it sounds so fun.

Attached: racist.jpg (1423x1076, 295.68K)

I interrail'd around in europe alone when I was 18 (2016) and that shit was cash. Met a lot of cool people I wouldnt have talked to otherwise. No epic story to tell really but the vibe was completely different than if I had been with a friend.