What are the best books/websites/sources/whatever i can read to improve my passive income, or start a side gig...

What are the best books/websites/sources/whatever i can read to improve my passive income, or start a side gig? Stock market stuff is also welcome.

Attached: Proooh.webm (614x1076, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vt18Orrk8Qo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Imagine how smart these creatures would be if they educated them the same way(or better) they educated human children even untrained dogs can hold slightest amounts of comunication

youtube.com/watch?v=vt18Orrk8Qo

Smarter then abos in some ways i think

i'll post more elephants if you give me proper sources on the topic in the OP

Attached: Chin scratch.webm (1280x720, 459.96K)

No opposable thumbs, they could be 500iq and it wouldnt matter

Well i generally think that passive income is the things you would want to pursue after you end up making it

So the first thing you would want to do is "make it", like 100k is enough to achieve passive income if youre a poorfag like me

jamie pull up the videos of the seaworld orcas using bait to lure and catch seagulls

Elephants are good people.

Also i would say you hold your own answer to your question, its literally everywhere you can learn, youtube google, shit forums, anything you can put your sight on, you are free to investigate for ours using the web/s

I wouldnt recommend using books, books are for niggers and theyre old stuff, new stuff is always coming up fresh on the internet

I agree with that, but i have money right now that's just sitting in the bank. Im completing my PhD so my pay is shit, but the industry im gonna enter generally has good pay. So i would like to inform myself before i really need it

Attached: Mouse sensitivity.webm (480x480, 205.76K)

>for ours
by your own i meant

Why dont you put that money on theter staking or "lending"?

I dont know the risks or anything but it sounds pretty good easy income

The issue is that it's overwhelming, and there is so much shit out there i find it hard to distinguish nonsense from genuinely good advice.
Also i dont think niggers really read.

Attached: Intimidate.webm (480x360, 689.05K)

plz post more elephants thx

advice and suggestions first

You did this to yourself! This is an elephant thread now.

Attached: elephant accusation.jpg (1300x780, 673.24K)

Someone post some elephant gore. Too many normies here now

Closest ive got

Attached: Ganesh gives his silliest battles to his funniest clowns.webm (426x240, 2.85M)

Provide LP on the #1 AMM on low-fee chains for the pair of the chain's native token and the AMM's token, e.g. provide BOO-FTM LP on SpookySwap. The AMM-token tends to follow the native coin quite closely and you'll get the AMM token as yield, which you can stake for rewards in the native token.
E.g.
>have 1000FTM
>swap 500FTM into BOO
>provide LP with 500FTM and however many BOO you have
>get BOO
>stake the BOO in the FTM-farm
Alternatively:
>lend on a lending platform for lower APY but less chance of IL

I'd rather have an elephant neighbor than a you know what

I like how the guy at 0:33 tries to push the chainlink gate closed against the elephant.

>i find it hard to distinguish nonsense from genuinely good advice

Well you have to literally use that oxygen in your blood to make your brain capable of fucking learning and studying you nigger, anyways i gave you a clue i guess, investage more about tether staking or whatever, youll get passive income

unironically 4 hour work week. get the physical and audiobook versions, set audiobook to 1.5/1.75 speed and power through it in a week.
then, go on udemy and find a facebook ads course (or two, they usually have sales for $11.99/course)
then go here: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_hobbies
find something youre knowledgable or passionate about and think of someway or something to contribute to that.
putting a storefront together is easy as fuck but if you dont wanna fuck with that then you can just hire a pajeet off fiverr to build you one. look around for virtual assistants too while youre at it.
youre gonna need some product pics and consistent social media posting as well. again, fiverr.
for product, youre gonna wanna do either POD or straight digital products. anything where you dont have to handle logistics and inventory is going to save you headaches.

idk. thats pretty much it. if you dont like it then go to harbor freight and get a pressure washer. post more elephants.

KEK that thing literally ran outside and started having a 1 v 1 with a random civilian

I like to steer clear from Crypto, it seems far too volatile and all-round a good way to just lose money.
Sure, thing is that i'd rather learn from mistakes that others already made before me, rather than making them myself. Not that i wont make any mistakes, but any misstep that can be prevented is a welcome one.

Attached: Prop.webm (242x362, 397.8K)

Tyke unironically did nothing wrong. Her handler abused her and autopsy revealed he was high on coke and alcohol when Tyke squashed him.

Attached: Tyke.jpg (480x360, 19.68K)

>On July 23, 1993, Tyke "ran amok at the North Dakota State Fair in Minot, North Dakota, trampling and injuring a handler and frightening the crowd as [she] ran uncontrolled for 25 minutes".
> "The elephant handler was observed beating the single-tusk African elephant in public to the point [where] the elephant was screaming and bending down on three legs to avoid being hit. Even when the handler walked by the elephant after this, the elephant screamed and veered away, demonstrating fear from his presence."[3]
> Tyke trampled and critically injured her groomer, Dallas Beckwith, throwing him around numerous times in the process, before killing her trainer, Allen Campbell, who was knocked to the ground, dragged and crushed to death
> She then charged out of the arena and onto the streets outside.
> After a half-hour of chasing Tyke down, local police officers fired 86 shots at the 8,000 pounds (3,600 kg) elephant. Tyke finally collapsed from the numerous wounds and died.[4]
Fucking thing lived and died in a nightmare; life is not inherently fair.

That animal was worth more than every nigger in Africa.

Attached: me_rn.jpg (800x450, 211.04K)