Quantum computers are the black swan that will kill crypto and send it into the dark ages for half a decade or more

Quantum computers are the black swan that will kill crypto and send it into the dark ages for half a decade or more.

At current rates of progression this will likely occur within less than a decade. None of you will listen, as usual.

Attached: Advanced-Quantum-Testbed-Fridge.jpg (777x1227, 208.75K)

Jesus christ imagine the things that machine could do

How can our little monkey brains compete

Nice dubs it’s a shame you’re retarded

It makes sence that an instrument like that could be used to meddle with the blockchain

Youre unironically a low iq nigger if you dont consider that posibility

All the big Quantum Computing projects are scam PR propaganda and disguised theft of tax money. I wouldn't be scared about it. Also it would be easy to make quantum safe crypto.

Attached: 1643656826802.jpg (640x640, 46.71K)

Quantum computing isn't real.

It will assrape Buttcoin, but other projects will survive.

Be honest you first looked into crypto some time in the past week

I bought tidecoin as if you did even a cursory reading into quantum encryption only lattice based cryptography protects against quantum encryption, however the lack of threads is bearish

Nice dubs again, please explain

Interesting take. But they would need the swan first, a coin they can pump and suck in users that they can "break". They cant just do it with any coin,

if i was going to make a fake quantum computer for a movie or something i would make it look like that

Quantum Computing defeats encryption. Banks, governments, communications, militaries all laid bare. Crypto coins are not in the top ten thousand concerns

>google

brainlet, this has been discussed to fucking death. If quantum computers can crack crypto they can crack all bank accounts

sundar pichai has talked about this topic before, look it up, relatively unknown.

Short story short..
>we can code around it

Attached: 1632268507344s.jpg (231x218, 7.91K)

quantum computers are about as real as the mystical particles that fake scientists come up with to tie out their math equations, like tachyons and neutrinos. if you believe that quantum computers are real you’re basically just a sucker for science fiction

bruh u stoopid it changes the fundamental way computers operate. its fascinating u monoloid

>give me my me

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-12-08 at 2.25.12 PM.png (535x712, 771.39K)

here you go, fool
(You)

>Quantum computers are the black swan that will kill crypto
by the time they could attack any crypto we could quadruple key sizes without breaking a sweat.

Crypto will be fine as certain coins already have quantum resistant forks. The real problem with QCs will be banks failing to secure their networks and causing trillions of dollars in collateralized debt to go up in smoke + massive bank runs

ehm no, quantaum computers needs all the nodes in the world to read from, its just its servants, with cerns www and the hebrew cpus within all cpus, thats why crypto has a monetary value in the first place, you fucking nigger kike faggot

Attached: fucknlggers.png (587x619, 513.86K)

>It makes sence that an instrument like that could be used to meddle with the blockchain
if they ever manage to scale them but q computers are less scalable than blockchains.

if there is a quantum computing decryption algorithm then there can be a quantum computing encryption algorithm that cancels it out. crypto is probably the safest industry since it has the capability to adapt so rapidly. other industries are going to be worse off.

So, pretty sure theres a race to achieve decent quantum computing

It will obviously first be obtain by big goverments, the US, Russia, China

Then over the years eventually big techs will be using it, one of which will be the crypto market, it will transition to that tech

But of course the FEDs could use it to fuck with BTC as much as they like before that, or idk how easy it is for them to do that in actuality without that technology, who even knows what they have

bitcoin was capable of quantum resistant cryptography when satoshi released it.

the creative use of OP_CAT enables quantum resistant script.

No it won't, because post-quantum cryptography is a thing.

tell me you don't know shit about cryptography without telling me you don't know shit about cryptography!

oh wait... you actually did.