The dollar is backed by the US army

>The dollar is backed by the US army

okay

Attached: 1643736080138.jpg (1200x630, 70.71K)

Try not paying your dollar denominated mortgage and see what happens.

Ceremonial meme positions, you could put a dog or a monkey up there too

>Trannie taken hostage by sandniggers
>Sandniggers rape it because their own women look like garbage bags
>Stoned to death for faggotery

That he she can hit a button and turn you into a blood cloud

Oh no bitcoin is doomed I guess

I'm triggered by people saying shit like this because "backed" means "convertible to another asset on demand". Unless I can convert USD to my own private US soldier, it's not backed by the army. Use words correctly you cunts

The US dollar is backed by murder.

>Levine
Kek. What a surprise.

You're triggered because you're an autist that doesn't understand abstract language, ok

Proof of War consensus.

Correct.

Attached: 1639266819545m.jpg (1024x498, 26.63K)

You could, and they do.

Attached: 1629068764644m.jpg (1024x576, 73.26K)

That's the thing, it's not abstract language, it's a term in finance with a clear definition. You're misusing it, do it on a board that's not about finance.

Not legally.

That has to be fake

It's Any Forums, unfortunately. Where every drop in crypto price is deemed a "rug pull."

It's more true than literal truth, because it puts the truth of the United States on full display: a once virtuous but now thoroughly corrupted and evil empire, incapable of and uninterested in renewal and living off a pass created by people whose descendants it now detests because they remind it of what it lost.

>t. coping mutt

Actually the USD is backed by violence (Proof of Violence).

This is a masters degree in the global financial system.

Wait so we really have a tranny in charge of our military? How is that a good thing?

The US military is a bunch of boomers leading mentally ill white trash, Mexicans, and negros blowing up taxpayer money to do nothing. It's a joke

Except it should be (oil) + (soldier) = $, right?

I’m also autistic. Backed is a metaphor when used in OP’s post. It’s does not mean literally backed. It can be used as a metaphor because backed by gold/soldiers both give confidence. So you’re wrong.