22 yo

> 22 yo
> $40k networth down from $140k at the top
> college dropout, because i am to depressed and never touched a girl, cant keep up on classes, absolute no self confindence
> cant join army because of impulsiveness and ADD diagnosis
> cant bring myself to join a trade with other 16yo children and listen to a boomer boss
> too unstable and depressed to travel the world

should i just gamble all my networth and kms?

Attached: IMG_4357.jpg (500x500, 40.77K)

rage at the world and society, keep gambling until you make it

Attached: 1433090746613.png (636x426, 166.86K)

i already got liquidated on my complete accounts so often, or bought the top on coins. being crypto for 5 years now.

honestly if i would loose every single penny i had, i would unironically just kms at an instant. i have so severe social anxiety, if i cant just fill my car with gas and i have to take the bus
i will end me instantly

get in shape and stop being depressed, there's no foolproof way to a perfect life, it can be a trap anyway.

having nothing means you have nothing to lose.
find a mission. anything you think you have can be wiped out within seconds.

Same but 24 with 150K networth

I think i've clinical depression but never bothered to test

>anything you think you have can be wiped out within seconds.
People don't believe it

exactly like you but 2k networth down from 15k at the top. Too much of a pussy to kms. I am constantly screaming inside my mind.

Attached: 1580574910528.png (637x360, 267K)

Try antidepressants

I'm in the same boat except I'm 24

>taking scapegoat jew pills to rewire your brain
Ngmi

>Try antidepressants
bad idea, it's a risky shortcut that might be justified for someone in a high stakes environment, but he's in a position to work on the fundamental problem causing his depression

No idea. But if you're ever at the point of an heroing, you should just go all out by borrowing as much money as possible from the banks, lenders, private lenders, buy crazy call options.
You'll either be a multi millionaire or at the same position you are now.

Crazy options on TQQQ on full margin.

So disgusting. Apparently all it takes to destroy the male population is to deny them boobs and suddenly it's depression city. Wah I must kill myself, tfw no gf!

Attached: 1634925528888.jpg (680x539, 28.95K)

Social anxiety can be worked on. Just get some boring yet easy retail job that forces you to interact with people like working checkout at the grocery store. You talk to enough strangers every day you get numb to feeling shy and awkward.

I'm impulsive and have ADHD too. Took some years but a good medication that works for you can turn you into a rockstar at work with how much easier it is to learn and make things.

All of these problems sound like you don't want to get out of your comfort zone. Force yourself even if it's miserable at first, like starting an exercise routine. Rip the band-aid off and get to that point that you feel fidgety if you aren't pushing yourself to try something new.

Self esteem comes from solving problems and building on that. But you need to put yourself out there to try to solve them. Do that enough and you trust yourself to handle shit.

>Apparently all it takes to destroy the male population is to deny them boobs and suddenly it's depression city.
yeah except its literally disenfranchising and gasligthing a whole youth and the results of stripping you from your innate needs, that lead you to feel to comlete ineduacy in your formative and most important years

the cooming is just 1%

>if you never receive love or think you never will, it has a huge impact on you and your outlook in life
It's called being a human. Also he didn't say that, he said no gf in combination of other problems in his life.

fpbp
I'm just like you OP, but way poorer. My folio ATH was only 80k before tumbling down to rock bottom. I'm back to 10k now and I won't stop until I'm completely liquidated by a failed gamble, crypto crashing, or me being thrown into jail without internet access

Boo hoo I have more money than 99.9% of people my age and 99% of most people

same but im 28. 70k worth from 250k top.

kids doing trades at 22/23 with their own paid off home, decent car, fancy trips every now and then is not rare, especially in some fly over place

money in itself is bullshit, the only thing that matters is money that already increases your good quality way of life to an even higher one

It's not disenfranchising the 'whole' youth; just you oddball NEET shut-ins. Having friends, relationships etc. isn't difficuly. You idiots only think it is cos you never leave the house and spend your days reading the same shit on here from other gimps. You're like members of a tranny subreddit.

do what ever you want.
That being said, if you stop jerking off, take vitamin D, and workout you might feel a lot better

Attached: 1630124358657.jpg (640x746, 87.82K)

How do you have all this money and get no bitches? You don’t even need money to get them, it just makes it easier. I legitimately want to find out how this is possible.