Crypto bros, what alt coins do I buy? (Low cap mc sers)

Crypto bros, what alt coins do I buy? (Low cap mc sers)

Attached: DE4ABA16-5B5F-4AF2-8A84-A9258F3BCC52.jpg (750x463, 329.92K)

offshift, you're welcome

cap.finance (ticker:CAP) on Arbitrum

Attached: inch allah.jpg (909x791, 58.33K)

More like offshit hehe

Ser inform me

D0B0

Dev Protocol is extremely undervalued right now, ATL was 2 weeks ago. It's a legitimate project and it's been around for a while but OSS is kind of niche so the volume is low.
The interesting part is that they're planning to expand their staking ecosystem this year, they've chosen 3 projects that they'll adopt and these will use Dev tokens for supporting creators.
Last time this happened (I think it was some music monetization platform) the price mooned pretty nicely.
They have L2 staking for 38% APY if that's your thing.

Attached: 1*KF1ha4eahhMNZHJflPW2Og.jpg (1200x630, 58.49K)

ShinyInu ShinyInu.com
Exchange live

Attached: 4c1.png (1066x674, 1.22M)

Buy ORCA and thank me later.

Wtf is this

Checked and can confirm D0bo is the next big thing

I just realized that they put the eyes and nose from the blue one onto the green one for that meme

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 73.51K)

Kek thanks user

King arthur ticker:Bking, it is recovering and picking up steam.

well it depends what alts your looking for Do you want a shit coin or a gem? If you're looking for a shit coins go with Shiba ,DOGE, FLOKI and NOW IF you're looking for gems go with ZNN, MGH, XRP

PKR, MPL and TOWER are the dips of low caps I recently added to my bag because I think they will do well in the next bull run according to the extensive research I made. Always DYOR before you stuff you bag pajeet

Buy SAVG and thank me later when it fuckin takes off to the moon after it product launches this quarter

Attached: 15.jpg (290x174, 6.07K)

What’s this token ser

Looks like user is talking about the governance token for the Savage. One particular NFT marketplace that is about to launch. I have a decent amount of it and I gotta say, there is a whole lot of hype around it

Lets go man, gonna get a bag myself. Thank you user WAGMI

Spool is a low cap with billions cap potential. It's fuckin cheap at the moment and buying it now will set you up for some crazy crazy experience

Attached: 2748343.png (990x557, 732.3K)