Destroys crypto with nft in a one quick video

>destroys crypto with nft in a one quick video

has anyone seen this and can talk more about it? i know nfts are retarded garbage but he made some solid arguments against "decentralization" Makes me think we have seen the last bull run.

Attached: rt34232.jpg (1275x758, 70.23K)

fuck off faggot

in all fields

>he made some solid arguments against "decentralization"
>Some boomers in the government will protect us and have our best interest in mind. We should trust them.

please try to engage with topic at hand instead of gettin all emotional or stop posting at all

>he made some solid arguments against "decentralization"

ah, so a glowie

why do feel the need to make some point up in your mind that he didnt make to than be angry at?does that make you feel smart?

fuck off faggot

go shill somewhere else

more emotions. is this board full of women? please only respond if you can argue the points made in the video in a meaningful capacity. if not shut the fuck up you subhuman retard

anyone here actually seen the video? I think its important to engage with different points of view. otherwise you are just in a cult

nobody's watching your bullshit video, fuck off faggot

Good video all things considered.

Blockchains aren't magic unicorn tech that make everything better. They're slow, expensive, and wasteful. Their only redeeming quality is censorship resistance. Unless you're running a service that's going to be shut down or heavily regulated by governments you don't need a blockchain.

Centralized solutions are faster, cheaper, and easier to use. They're not going anywhere and for good reason. For most use-cases they're the superior choice. There is a very niche market where it makes sense to use decentralized solutions. Sovereign money (bitcoin) was the first and most profound blockchain application. Few others exist.

Retards on this board talk about some fantasy world where everything is on "duh blockchain" because they "invest" in useles vaporware tokens that don't do anything and won't ever do anything and this fantasy world is the only world where their tokens actually become valuable. They're too emotionally invested in this outcome to consider things realistically and scream "FUD" at the slightest criticism.

>destroys crypto with nft in a one quick video
except nobody cares
except people continue flipping and minting NFTs
except this whole video is just some twatter mob circlejerk just to feel better about themselves

Attached: qt4.png (750x750, 29.84K)

>quick
>2 hour and 18 minutes
yeah

What a retarded fucking OP

You post this s.oyfaggot every single day. Go off yourself tranny.

Its eigher that or get a PhD in economics to learn "but low/sell high".

u clearly don’t hold any chainlink if you think the only benefit to trustless protocols is for criminals kek

Cope, the video has 3.7 million views

almost 4 millions people have retard

this. twitter can seethe all they want and it won't change a thing

4 million trannies and so.yfaggots. look at the fucking top comment, some tranny triggered that his male status can be forever recorded on the blockchain. This is the company you keep

I watched the entire video.

Most of the issues against the technology simply stem from problems that have not been solved yet.

token not needed. a simple line of code in eth makes your dead scamcoin irrelvant

As someone whose been in crypto since 2012 and first invested (21 BTC) in 2015 I agree with all of the stuff he said and I watched 90% of the video without skipping, just skipped over maybe 10%

I sold my 21 BTC at $58k in early December (I had bought them for $270 each)

I still “believe in bitcoin” but I also believe all the new stuff in cryptocurrency has tainted bitcoin (at least temporarily) and that we need a major giga crash of crypto to wipe everything out and to restart again. Crypto should honestly be Bitcoin and 100% backed stable coins of national currencies, and that’s it.

Everything else is fucking stupid and makes the space look like 1 giant Ponzi scheme scam pump and dump.

i guess i should just forever keep to my echo chamber to get an objective view of reality, because trannys scare me or whatever.

what fuck FUCK FUCK. NO. NOOOOO AHHHHHHHH

Real life integration with blockchains are largely vapor. Some applications might exist like prediction markets but those only work for large events like sports or elections. You can't just put arbitrary data onto the blockchain in a trustless way.

Chainlink is also a scam. That company has been around for several years with billions raised and to date does exactly nothing. Oracles are pieces of code, nothing more. They don't require their own token, much less the Chainlink token.

"token not needed" isn't a meme, it's the truth.

>They're slow, expensive, and wasteful.
How dumb do you have to be to believe this? A VISA transaction ultimately requires tens of thousands of employees that are driving cars, eating food, having kids, sitting in HVAC cooled and heated buildings, and these transactions are on top of USD, something that requires an entire military complex and tens of thousands more people to uphold the value and allow transactions. You can't compare a VISA transaction cost and speed in a vacuum to the entire BTC infrastructure and call BTC wasteful.

It's good. Worth watch, even if you believe in crypto.