>Supply Deficit
youtu.be/bJGiIp7uGGQ
>Peak Supply
youtu.be/GkLKBqI1hfI
>Electric Vehicles Battery Minerals and Supply
youtu.be/dIc3_hT39Tc
>The Fed is Trapped
youtu.be/6359DuAgg-A
>What do huge returns look and feel like?
youtu.be/a2ZHDb3rD1w
>Rick Rule: When Gold & Silver Price Goes Up, They Make You Lots Of Money Quickly
youtu.be/skBWhlOxO-I

Commodities include
>Precious metals
Platinum, Gold, Silver
>Energy
Oil, Natural Gas, Uranium, Coal
>Base Metals
Copper, Nickel, Zinc
>Others
Water, Agricultural, Salt

More information for each commodity
pastebin.com/tduUv8Ny
Calculators for DD
pastebin.com/TsRtpKHs
Favorite Companies
pastebin.com/n9dRBgL4
Steer Clear List
pastebin.com/V571vwse
News Sources
pastebin.com/bQFESpBL

>Youtube channels to follow
Palisade Gold Radio, Mining Stocks Education, Sprott Money, Goldsilver pros (Rob Kientz), Finding Value Finance, Gregory Mannarino, Peter Schiff, Macro Voices, Crux Investor

>What is Austrian economics?
mises.org/what-austrian-economics
>Austrian economics books
What has government done to our money (Rothbard), The mystery of banking (Rothbard), and Profit & Loss (Mises)

Attached: 1643071806703.jpg (1143x1434, 227.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yqgRiagxTkQ
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-19/china-s-curbs-on-fertilizer-exports-to-worsen-global-price-shock
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does Weed count as commodity?

Maybe one could consider hemp to be a commodity, but I think that is stretching it. Look into fertilizer if your interested in that avenue.

Previous:

good afternoon /cmmg/,
immigrant from /pmg/ here. i missed the last thread

Serious Question: have any of you seen much of large companies stepping into the Hemp production market? Hemp farming for various industrial components like oils, fibers and such? (no, not dude weed lmao)
I saw a discussion on this company I think named "Delta AG" they were significantly investing in Hemp crop farming. I think mainly they contract with agricultural producers to contract for Hemp production, they don't grow it themselves. but they purchase the crop and process it to various different base products and then sell these products. so similar to a coffee bean broker? idk.
well it seems like a market that is largely untapped and with all the upsets and new directions in the economy, commerce and outlook towards alternative resources. Seems like Hemp products could be a winner to get in at the bottom. Though I know nothing about it.

Anybody looked at this much?
Is there a stock ticker symbol for the company named "Delta AG"?
I looked but I couldn't find anything.

i just want to get in on something early for once in my life but not interested in meme coins and millennial scams

Attached: Satania-phones-IT-help-desk.png (912x381, 337.02K)

Holy shit
Yes, just like cotton or wheat

K thanks.
How do you think commodity inflations gonna play out?

Id say it’s a consumer product

What is fert?

Still digging into this. Apparently they are a start-up company from Texas.
youtube.com/watch?v=yqgRiagxTkQ

Critique my uranium bags. Am I missing anything?
>Baselode Energy
>Consolidated Uranium
>Denison Mines
>Encore Energy
>Global Atomic
>IsoEnergy

Attached: giga.jpg (692x390, 17.88K)

fertilizer

Where's skyharbour? And how come you got no Nexgen exposure, they've got Arrow . I also hold baselode, denison, global and encore myself.

thnks, will go long

Russia has like 2/3 of worlds ammonium nitrate production. It is fucking bonkers what this could do to food prices if there is a shortage of fertilizer come sowing season (or whenever the fert is applied). Prepare for rich countries hoarding

Nexgen just seemed too high marketcap. It's worth picking up a bag anyway?
Skyharbour, I'll look into it. Thanks user

quick ticker overview?

The market cap is a right concern, you're right about that. But I just think cause of arrow it's worth having something in them, that deposit is so massive the market could get really illogical.

Also, corn uses a lot of fert, so that is a way to play it. This ban probably benefits US and Brazil corn producers

What the hell?!
Any recos on what I TICKRs I should buy and what timeframes I should keep an eye on?

its just 2 month, I doubt anything will go crazy

>just 2 month,
so was corona

A commodity needs to have a simple way to calculate value (i.e. weight, digestive value, burn value, etc....).
I think weed products are more similar to wine. They are not valued by their "inherent" value (THC content) but by a mixture of branding, marketing, breeding, cultivation and preparation methods. I.e. it doesn't have a universal value, thus it's not a commodity.
For example:
> Give a wine snob 8$ wine from a 50$ bottle
> He'll taste the $$$s as quality

Attached: 1621628917322.png (600x532, 255.97K)

At this point, I would be glad if I'm wrong, I need something to happen, anything. Been unemployed with no dry powder since march 2020. Already all in with physical and miner.

For my mental health, something need to happen and unlock the current crabbing

Attached: 1609748567135.jpg (571x461, 120.56K)

NPK on tsx moonshot
this got shilled a while back

NTR boomershot

How do we invest in fertilizer? What are some good names.

Wish I had tickers, I don't know much beyond what I said. I just keep up with news
This, probably. Not much fertilizer use in February and March, so it might be just a warning from Russia. They could extend it though, and this warning will send people scrambling to secure their supply.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2021-10-19/china-s-curbs-on-fertilizer-exports-to-worsen-global-price-shock