WHAT IS HAPPENING IT GOES UP THEN DOWN FAKEOUT TO THE UPSIDE THEN DOWNSIDE BREAKOUT BREAKDOWN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

WHAT IS HAPPENING IT GOES UP THEN DOWN FAKEOUT TO THE UPSIDE THEN DOWNSIDE BREAKOUT BREAKDOWN I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO

Attached: 1635646722302.png (672x700, 238.82K)

*Alameda intensifies its research*

user we weren’t joking when we said bitcoin is going to $10k

We are still in a brutal down trend. Just trust Bobo.

Faggots panicking because they are getting near short liquidation price, so they open more shorts to yank the price down.

We're in the 42k-29k range again, all you have to do is short the top and long the bottom, if you buy spot you sell the top and buy the bottom. Thanks for listening

You're so fucking new but the good news is you're so retarded that you'll never end up buying

lollllmaoo

When something goes down it's because something else is going up. What's going up today?

look at these fucking tards
>bro just use leverage

It's so fucking simple, OP. Take notes.

>You buy
>WHENEVER you get paid (you know, like from your job)
That's fucking it. I've been doing this for years and little pisser price moves mean nothing to me anymore. Stop trying to "trade" bitcoin and fucking ACCUMULATE it.

Really, it's too late to get rich off of bitcoin anyways. You need to find the coin that's in the same position it was in in 2013, but I won't tell you its name because I'm not a shill.

I'm not suggesting leverage trading at all. Leveragefags may end up killing crypto if they don't get fucking bankrupted soon.

you wont because you are a faggot.

buy now or forever regret bitcoin will never be below 38,448 ever again!

OP i can assure you it's going to go down. This is just whales battling each other to break 39500. However, it is looking very weak on the 4hr rsi candle and the bulls are running out of steam. I watched $600m+ get pumped to hit $39k last night and it still got dumped.

kek

zoom out

>I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO
Buy some vanguard ETFs, stop worrying about the red and green lines, come back in 20 years and see that your money has gone up... relative to inflation

Trading and crypto are fun and all but if you can't afford to blow a few thousand on being wrong as fuck, then you should be spending that money on books, online courses, and investing in yourself.

Also stop taking financial advice from an anime BBS. That includes this post.

no, because it would be throwing pearls before swine

In 20 years crypto will have outperformed your boomer mutual funds by a factor of 1000000.

Listen to this man and sell everything

The bulls are running out of steam, and the volume is so low it's easy to manipulate each way fucking scam market

fpbp

whales
>hurhurhur

How much are you putting in on average lol id rather swing and dca boomer stocks bro

>he can't handle the crab
lmao
lol