It was at 43 dollars a few weeks ago, why couldn't it break a 30 resistance level now...

It was at 43 dollars a few weeks ago, why couldn't it break a 30 resistance level now? I feel like luna fud tanks not only terra but cosmos as well

Attached: cosmos-logo.png (2000x2000, 172.41K)

it was 8 dollars for a long time user

true, but the thing is that the market is recovering now and shitcoins like solana do +20% per day, while atom came back at where it was a few months ago. Sad

token not needed

i got the NETA airdrop last night so can't complain about a 10% drop in price, you DID get your neta airdrop, right user?

its shit fud anyway
we are acoomulating before midwits realise that atom will be a winning L1 in the top 10

I'm completely unaware of it. I moved my coins from an exchange last night and staked it on exodus. Where can I follow newest cosmos airdrops and see if I'm eligible?

unironically i use reddit for this, as much as i can't stand reddit its pretty helpful. there is a pinned thread for airdrops i'll try to find it, been a while since i looked. you need to get your coins onto keplr

You wont get airdrops via Exodus, use Keplr its pretty based and easy to use

Here's a token that's actually needed. You're welcome.

Attached: Polkadot_OG.png (1200x627, 13.14K)

fuck, it will take me three weeks to unstake... is it worth it? how huge are these airdrops?

My 1000 ATOM position bought for a few thousand bucks is now worth 150k just because of airdrops, and I'm probably under evaluating it because Keplr still doesn't aggregate all your cosmos crypto.
Staking ATOM will get you airdrops regardless of which wallet you used though.
NETA itself was a 10k airdrop.
My ATOM position isnnow just 69 staked though

Attached: 1643478272766.jpg (512x768, 78.98K)

Yeah, UST seems pretty important to Cosmos.

>feel like luna fud tanks not only terra but cosmos as well
Yeah no shit does it have anything other than UST that people actually use?

based, got my neta last night, also holding/staking or in LP:
>now 65 atom
>100 osmo
>75 juno
>7 neta (trade 5 for uST, might rope later for this)
>tons of stars, huahua, and like you said im not even sure my total holdings because at this moment its hard to keep track of all of them
WGMI

Attached: 1639430988930s.jpg (125x124, 3.67K)

what did you do with neta so far? i put a bit into the LP juno/neta pool which is still in beta mode no staking, traded a few for ust to likely put on anchor, got deeper in various other LPs, and am holding the rest

About 3/4 of my bags are in the OSMO/JUNO pool, but debating whether I should move it elsewhere. Also have 34k in fiat.

Nothing so far, just gonna hold, not about to lose my NETA to IL, although I have 1300 JUNO liquid right now that I'm not sure what do to with.
If I staked I'd get 15 JUNO a day but I like to have some on hand without an unbonding period

scrt

lum too
dyor

yea every single cosmos coin and asset i have is locked, would be nice to have something liquid.
forgot i got LUM as well, staking that one

thanks, but how do I claim a neta airdrop, if my atom is staked on exodus? or i'm fucked?

You're sol, and it was for juno stakers.