>have pic related >go over border to another EU country to ATM

>withdraw living expenses per month
>pay everything in cash
>don't tell (((THEM)))

what could go wrong here?

Attached: 1_xfHIDQh_C5H_HQhb1-9d4w.png (1200x832, 931.28K)

Why is your name and surname just a black line? most retarded name I've ever seen

all your purchases are trackable still via the Visa network- if it's anything like Coinbase all you're doing is removing consumer protection (that is a debit card) and actually ensuring that all of your purchases can be tracked back via the blockchain

problem is, you can not move this much chash over the border or you are a poorfag if you want to life with less then 10k a month you realy should pay tax

for what purpose?
you could just as well use any other atm
you know atm companies operate internationally?

because Im a black user

yes you can? You think they check you for cash on the border between belgium and france lol?but do YOU know tax agencies operate in 1 ocountry only

>tax agencies operate in 1 ocountry only
that isnt true countries have relationships where they give information to each other
people already do what you are suggesting in a single country though and its only income that is taxed not when you withdraw money so you would only have to worry about crypto.com telling on you
you would be no more or less likely to be caught using your local atm

i know, but it makes it harder to do it in 2 countries that also don't share the same language

>EU
>car declined
>homeless
>jailed for being unvaxed and outside

assuming youre european and not talking about hopping over to armenia from turkey this really is a non factor
the only way you would get caught is by crypto.com telling your local government that you have suspicious income, which i seriously doubt they would do
your outgoings dont matter at all and no atm company gives a shit they know the only reason cash really exists anymore is for tax evasion

bump

but isn't it better to use the card somewhere else.

also i just transfer USDC anyway so no sells

i really dont think it matters
usdc to usd is a taxable event btw

Blockbank will solve every things with its crypto card

retarded much?

usdc fluctuates in price by a nearly negligible amount but it is a taxable event
if you bought 10000 usdc at $0.9999 and sold it at $1 you made $1 and owe the irs like 15 cents or whatever

Nigga you can cash out 14k euro a day without kyc from bitomats without that jew card

>usdc to usd is a taxable event btw
Haha retard. I literally have confirmation sitting in front of me that this is not the case and is not reported from their tax reporting partner.

He must be, no other explanation.

Sounds like I am just pulling your leg but genuinely, I got my tax reporting documents from them just the other day and the only thing they have reported is the "interest" received from the staked CRO for the card.

Now let's keep this on the down low and not make a big fuss about it so that it isn't cracked down on.

$100

Cash will be replaced soon™

How long did it take you to get your card? I got my digital one mid december but they still haven’t shipped the physical one, in eu

yup thats the plan

>what could go wrong here?
they could be exposed as insolvent at any time and exit scam. do not trust this company with your fiat or your crypto