There will be an nft gaming bubble this year

There will be an nft gaming bubble this year

Attached: the-oracle-pythia-camillo-miola.jpg (426x559, 39.95K)

pop it then

i'm not even that surprised at this point.

Which era is this? What are they doing in the image?

it doesn't matter what you think OP. Trends are gonna keep going on and you cannot do anything about it.

it ain't gonna pop that easily. Everyone's into the gaming sector since investors think it has potential.

>potential.
only if my dad thought the same.. I've been trying to tell him the same thing but he doesn't believe in me...

the only based thing nfts have done is introduce dropp. If jake paul finds investing in it decent enough, then im going to blindly trust him

>jp simp
he is fucking banned from japan kek, you still choose to blindly follow that dude?

nigger they're already living teh rich life, and you're stuck here on this website. I hope you understand the difference between this kek

>dropp
don't you have to own land or something? idk im too lazy to research about it

I have been hearing a lot about them lately, there's a growing hype behind them

ITS JESUS. EVERYONE BOW DOWN

I would love to be a woman you know? having a boyfriend who earns thousands and just cleaning the house, I envy women in certain ways

I'm staying the fuck away from gaming NFTs. I learned my lesson in the last bull market.

Attached: ethercraft.png (1920x958, 372.72K)

ok and how does that concern me? Im kinda not into the whole gaming thing. Not my vibe,pass ALthough i do mint monkeys for a living

Mobile games were not forgotten, they only evolved to something worse

Attached: 15221521.jpg (540x540, 21.9K)

nfts are not real, their market is a bubble about to burst, run for your life

you don't have to hold real land jesus christ. Everything is virtual here, considering this is VIRTUAL MONEY faggot

they do want to mix both things tho

I would buy it ngl
It's pokemon go but nft basically

my cum smells better than pajeet curry

pokemon go is based, and if nfts decide to make something like that with monies as rewards im in/ Take my money make me rich

yes, they have been pretty active, that gives them a lit of be more of trustworthiness

>will be

if spyro where to be in the nft world I would give it all my monet idgaf

oh how surprising, said no one ever

Is any guild associated with dropp? ngl I'm sick of the pajeets that tell me what to do

I do hope potential is not enough for the bubble to burst