Mars land plots have nothing on what dropp is doing

Mars land plots have nothing on what dropp is doing

>Each LAND will initially serve as an interactive portal for your NFT, business, event, brand and more. In the future, Dropp Land will integrate gamification features and user generated content to further develop the DROPP LAND experience.

Attached: 1638889383330.png (200x172, 20.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

droppgg.medium.com/introducing-dropp-land-a-new-metaverse-mimicking-the-real-world-8e381d208613
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Mars land plots
so we can buy plots on mars now wtf?

great, another nft related thing. When will this end? what have i done to deserve this?

Dropp is droppping in the charts rn

>dropp
i'm not interested in your fucking copy of pokemon go, literally the name is a bad sign

I feel you bro, I'm tired of nft retards, I just want to sleep and never hear that monkeys and music and your mom are selling like hot cakes or that I help an independent artist, I DON'T WANT ANYTHING, ENOUGH, I'M NOT BUYING YOUR FUCKING MONKEYS

what if it does exactly the opposite? Kek then im going to take pleasure in you regretting

I saw their teaser early, it looks pretty cool what they want to do

>gamification features
what the fuck are gamification features? Nigger why is everyone so keen on gaming these days, my brain fails to understand

what do they want to do?

Sheesh dude, chill, it's just a nft

Attached: 1521211.jpg (1386x1385, 1.49M)

according to them a metaverse mimicking the real world, Imma let you some info h ere

droppgg.medium.com/introducing-dropp-land-a-new-metaverse-mimicking-the-real-world-8e381d208613

what i understand is that we're going to be able to game from the moon? correct me if im wrong

That's the stupidest logic I've ever seen in all of biz, kill yourself or smth

fucking irritating at times, keks live in-store room and buying lands on stupid metaverse. This is fucking bullshit and gets back to your senses. I think eth ada and subsquid are some good bets

real world sucks I don't want that

>metaverse mimicking the real world
even if it is, isn't that a good thing? Not like we're getting out of the house anymore or doing anything productive. Might as well exist in two world, one helping us to escape reality

>Might as well exist in two world
wasn't one enough for you?

What the fuck is this image? it's giving my autistic brain cancer

understand me, I've been like this for months, even my friends, I want to get away from the internet

kek , this project got millions rugged, I wonder you all

Dropp Land supremacy.

I said what I said

just nft? stop talking as if it's something small. We life in a world where everyone worships nfts. Soon you'll be seeing idols of the developers everywhere

i don't get it

fuck, this is used in indexing and query management and used in more projects than you fucking pajeet can get it

This isn't pajeetland that people make an idol out of everything that does good for them, That's just plain stupid. Think from your brain not heart

>Mars land plots have nothing on what dropp is doing
i don't think anyone can beat what they're doing

Idols would literally become millionaires with it, more than they are

thousands of simps buy merchandise from vtuber, now imagine those bitches taking out nft, the fight for that shit will be fierce

>indexing and query management
So many fucking buzzwords man what the fuck? What is the meaning of making me feel so horrible about myself?

I don't know, I guess he's talking about the dropp announcement and he got a boner

>simps
uwu

The fucking pokemon go can do that? ngmi dude just think in other shit

So I don't get it, can someone give an example

I'm going to follow you for the rest of your life, I'm going to let you lie down even when you get married and have children, only then will I begin to slaughter your entire family while I use their organs to hang them in the kitchen and when I go to see them the intestines and caesars of your children sliding down their dead bodies I am going to finish you off by cutting your veins and your stomach, the pleasure of trampling your head until it looks like mashed potatoes will be glorious

Attached: 14272121.jpg (360x328, 35.64K)

did you see the short clip, it looks noice, im gonna give them credit for that

okay but are you going to invest in Dropp or not?