30%

>30%
Jeets seething

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-173617_Twitter.jpg (1080x731, 179.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cointiply.com/r/9E5mo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bad morning sir

How much do you pay in burgerland?

Ser, i cant feed 30% of my village, ser

30% is going to other villages sir

They don't have the technological sophistication to track you lol this is essentially a pay if you want scheme. Some cucks will always decide to pay a tip to the government which for them is better than 0.

prepare for more aggressive bot campaigns

Great, more incentives for Raj and Sanjeet to bring their whole smelly village over to Europe. Perhaps Germoney. "Ekh sprekchien deutzsh"

>taxation in a 1 billion pop. country notorious for being basically all grey markets

Do they miss us?

Attached: EZ8VXxUWkAE1xit.jpg (1536x2048, 619.98K)

I'd say this is more to get some ROI on miners sapping electricity then anyone actually day trading cryptos

>Jeets seething
Why would I be seething? Indian wagies don't deserve to make it. This will hopefully prevent them from putting money in Crypto

Attached: 1633259255479.jpg (1567x1253, 361.01K)

show bobs and vagena plz

>indo-aryan heritage
>"not today colonizers"
lol

This fag is probably a colonizer himself

Better than banned though

Attached: 1381330604243.jpg (398x500, 25.31K)

Government is redeeming 30%!!!

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-125442_Chrome.jpg (1076x1332, 595.43K)

he's one of the "it's okay when communist countries do it, though" types

Jeets will probably praise this as a good thing.
> India strong, sir. First country to legalize crypto. So many villages will be fed now.

Nah I am talking about him probably having Indo-Aryan heritage.

Depends how much you make. By definition, it’s a “progressive” tax

Dear Street Shitters, to offset these taxes you could passively be earning at least $200 in BTC a month just by running games on your phone and videos with ads on a different screen. cointiply.com/r/9E5mo Shit is pretty easy to just casually make bitcoin while doing virtually nothing. You're welcome, frenz.

I don't know anything about that. I just know he's a Marxist and all Marxists go YAAAS QWEEEN whenever China does something that they would otherwise criticize the USA or other "capitalist" countries for.

Milk truck arrived.
I kiss your full body ser.

Attached: 175.jpg (640x586, 55.61K)

like 50%

As a jeet, I know a scam when I see one. Not clicking your link faggot

You jeets need to take your finance minister to mexican funky town for this shit

God I fucking love pajeets so much. We will single handedly bring women back to the kitchen and the world will thank us for it.

it's literally 50%+ for burgers if you don't hold for more than a year. jeets have it good

How else will poo go in loo if not for taxation sirs?

Superpower in 2022