I think the best part of this is Linkies cannot accept their realities

More and more bitter everyday. I am an ETH maxi that used to think LINK would overtake ETH one day. I am so happy I didn't sell my ETH for LINK

All your lot has done is make up xrp schizo tier crumbs about all the institutions that will use your token. Fast forward to 2022 and none do (Associated Press is broke, Swisscom is a literal whos) which leaves Accuweather and T-Systems. Two dying elephants

It's over for you. You should've onboarded more than 4 nobodies to use your shit. 75 billion value locked which doesn't affect the price. Nodes that don't affect the price. Congrats on this

Attached: oop.png (2307x2307, 79.17K)

I lost 50% of my life savings. What the fuck

Attached: 95BF3320-79DF-4AFA-970E-4B4C71804B19.jpg (1170x523, 126.98K)

>I am an ETH maxi that used to think LINK would overtake ETH one day. I am so happy I didn't sell my ETH for LINK
You should unironically buy then.

The future is smiling at you marines.

Attached: WTFWTF.jpg (1646x858, 185.88K)

strong buy signal

>Life savings
>$9k
LOL, get a new life, faggot.

Attached: britkek.jpg (1280x720, 57.57K)

Every link thread on this board is a fud thread.

Final push for cheap linkies? I'm going to buy some more.

>yet another thread with reddit spacing by some retarded nigger trying to get people to sell
lol, lmao
s and h

Attached: myfudcontribution.jpg (1319x134, 27.79K)

Sir why would you invest your life savings in a token not needed?

Link holders are absolutely delusional.

Link is the perfect normie coin. It's got a cool logo, it's $20/coin, and "muh oracles" is just technically sophisticated enough for normies to understand but too sophisticated for normies to dive deep enough to realize Link just isn't needed.

If smart contracts actually start being used in the real world (no, making ERC-20 scamcoins doesn't count) then some will require Oracles. But an Oracle is just a JSON parser with some voting mechanisms baked in. It's not something you need BILLIONS of dollars and YEARS to develop. It's not something you need "partnerships" for. You sit down, write the code, and you're done. Chainlink isn't in the Oracle business. They're a branding machine. Their sole objective is pumping the price of their asset, Link. An asset, by the way, they own 60% of. Yes, 60%.

When the time comes Oracles will be written on the native platform (probably Ethereum) and they'll use the native token (Ether). No one is going to need Link, no one is going to buy Link. Nobody will care. This project, along with all the other fad-projects will fade into obscurity. I won't speculate on price, this entire market is an irrational frenzy. Perhaps there is still room to grow, more money to be made. Just know you stand on 0 fundamentals and in the end fundamentals will prevail.

Stinky linkies are just in denial just like every other group of schizos. Just look at ICP, XMR, XRP or GME and AMC. They all think they got the secret while they keep bagholding assets that lose value every single day. You can't convince them they are to far gone. Just let them rot and ignore all link threads.

Attached: 1630974277184.png (1671x1125, 1.76M)

whatever you say baggie

Attached: 1643737039091.png (717x1203, 1.19M)

Can you imagine if link ever onboarded a well known node? Accuweather and AP are literal cringe tier, I’m talking Apple or Samsung or Bloomberg. The fact that they got these 4 only is telling.

dr;ns
Not selling my chainlink tokens.

desu if link announced someone like Samsung or apple or Bloomberg were running a node, the price would likely drop by -3%+

Keep coping boy, dance!

Those companies would never buy into this scam. That's the entire reason Link can't get better than the boomers at AP

I am certain that there is no news that could send link to even $200 unless bitcoin pumps so much that everything in the top 20 goes to $100bn+.

kek

This is the best fud thread I’ve seen in a while, keep it coming guys.

Attached: 6DC720DF-1E8F-40A0-A93F-290302BFCD43.jpg (225x225, 8.16K)

>Those companies would never buy into this scam
Even if both Apple and Samsung announced their own Chainlink node this very day you'd still find a way to FUD that too, at least be honest here user.

No, it wouldn't. Actual good news would pump it.

I bought another 20 linkies.

Link always dumps on good news. We need bad news. So keep up the good work.

buy more, that'll show 'em

>17.25 american dollars (that is, 17 dollars (17 USD) and 25 cents (25 American cents))