Shill me coins to farm

Shill me coins to farm

Attached: 162888338373.jpg (200x132, 6.83K)

farming is the most weird thing ever ngl

$FARMCOIN promise many cows and chickens

Nexo

any shit that can do extra liquids, even at this point I think everyone can lmao

venus

How desperate do you have to be to ask anons randoms for recommendations?

Attached: 1208721h.png (523x597, 564.66K)

why would you want to farm when staking is a better option. It's pretty secure too considering DeFI is so new right now

i think at this point everyone is pretty desperate to earn monies, kek even if it's through random anons

Squid coin

Attached: 290B2777-03B0-45F0-8374-02DC3685512C.jpg (900x900, 64.3K)

step sis coin man.

You're better off saving your assets on a platform like Freeway

At least they bother to ask instead of jumping to invest like rats in the KFC fryer

easy, sis: what is my prize? what do i get for answering well?

a COCK and 2 EGGS courtesy of $FARMCOIN

concentrated liquidity does not really attract me too much

>considering DeFI is so new right now
so that's a good thing right? Only new things have growth potential so obviously people will be interested

will it be the fault of the crash? ngl everyone is much weirder after that, I see many threads of people crying for recommendations

go check sis user, thank me later

Anything liquidity should be able to attract you. Without liquidity you'd be fucked.

Easiest way to make money these days is put them in some sort of crypto brokerage where it would be yielding passive income

they could give him a shitty recommendation tho

Get A fucking life man. Cross chain anything is risky. Why would you put yourself through that?

I dont want to sound pedantic but what else does SIS do other than trade and liquidate it? I am interested when a coin can offer you more than make you rich hhhh

kek passive income isn't close to even help one person sustain for a week. Forget about relying on that nah hard pass

because i fuck your sis, that's why

>rats in the KFC fryer
you have officially ruined KFC for me wtf

I hate that joke, I really hate it, I always see an asshole with all the stuff in the world and he decides to use 99% of his brain just to make a reference to someone's sister, I hate biz and all of Any Forums in general

we, the poor people, cannot eat with passive income, thanks for the suggestion tho

you won't find much originality here, that's for sure

Because a bunch of us invested in a bunch of shitcoins thinking we were the smartest anons on the planet, so we consider sis a kind of... SUper coin kek

Look I'll give it a try and that's it, i have money to waste (daddy mooney) if it works great, if not i cry

smells of pajeet shill. pass

>SUpercoin
superman lived on a farm

Attached: 21512211.jpg (1200x1600, 283.35K)

speaking of those. do you know any? I only know of Freeway. It's been great so far, but I'm still on the lookout for more

Attached: 1639573491003s.jpg (125x103, 2.57K)

>(daddy mooney)
>rich kids
Have you ever bothered to work one day in your life? Or you just love living offf of your dads money and burn it like paper?

cringe

Attached: 1642875952945.png (400x400, 87.68K)

The only thing you will find is people fighting like monkeys and the others betting on who will win faster or lose more money, it's a circus, stay on the sidelines and enjoy the show

nothing else so far, they have a good logo tho

My friend, why make more coins when you can make more buckwheat? Very profitable and under saturated market.

Attached: proxy-image.jpg (479x359, 215.26K)

BIG BRAIN ser, you have to have it to laugh

If you have a chance of getting 43% apy on your stable coin (from Freeway), would you still think it's too rich for your blood?

on the bright side, it's entertaining, and sometimes they do shill some good shitcoins

yeah, once every month

that's all sis is going to give, a bit of passive income :(

I will
thanks ser

Attached: 2454654545.png (678x585, 15.77K)

I hate everyone here too. And all these half humans pretending their shitcoin is the next moonshot. I'd rather stick to a sustainable passive income from stable coins.

Precog Finance once it comes out - basically GMX, but on Polygon, pump potential beyond imagining, I'm getting sweaty just thinking about it.

Where's Dev? (WSD)
Contract: 0x74201ba785e1523221a9527730fcc82dc7fdb66d

Launched Jan 29th