Rose Brose

All of you on biz moved on from Rose, fuck you for not sticking with us, ngmi cringe. Im not even seeing it in portfolios anymore or mentioned as bullish

Attached: Investing-in-Oasis-Network-ROSE-Everything-You-Need-to-Know.png (600x600, 153.72K)

you had the initial pump
now VCs are doing their dump
hope you enjoy the 30 cent slump
cuz all you fags are liquidity chumps
xD

when biz doesn't talk about it, it's time to buy

still holding my 0.47 bag...

>he doesn't have an AI Rose nft
ngmi

stay poor biz

rose will reach $3-$5 in a few months from now

screen cap this niggers

magnifafag dumped his bags

swinging 20% holding 80% 1$ eoy

Attached: 1641733736346.png (480x360, 136.05K)

It's not that I am not a believer, but btcs stochastic rsi isn't looking Good, I held the 2017 pop and won't now. Luckily I sold a while ago and pateintly waiting to see if we will go back up, but for now enjoy holding the bags down to 10c if btc dumps to 20k.

Not selling my 1m+ stack.

the facebook/meta news can literally be posted any second now. how does that make you feel?

literally 0% chance of this

>dude just hodl forever and wait for muh schizo partnership theory to come true

I only have 10k that I stake. Help the brotha make it richfag
oasis1qqxs2k46g4k8mhytw8wcrj3er6372m9njct88rp0

You have obviously no idea who the devs are building rose for.

0.20 eoy

>muh super secret schizo partnership behind the scenes

and thats totally fine, not all deserve to make it

well the VCs dumping on you are certainly making it, lol

>hodl forever
>schizo theory

Attached: literally pinned tweet.jpg (1200x675, 155.13K)

don't you retards get it
this is exactly the same thing with XRP
ripple partners with a lot of stuff
doesn't mean they use the coin
same thing with oasis
you're literal XRP schizos

this is the exact opposite you dumb retard lmao

literally just read, it's not just some whatever "partnership" but an actual application of their secure computing technologies in AI. and you don't need to "wait forever" to get any more news, early next year which is literally now

This but unironically, schizo = bulish

thanks for holding my bags

>muh RSI

Price action is better

If it keeps oscillating like this I'll soon cover my entry cost and my roses will be free. The best coin to swing ever.

tulip.money
wagmi

Attached: ft.png (474x377, 406.32K)

Yes we will pump yes we will get rich yes the retards will seethe and here is why that's a good thing

Most of biz just buys whenever it's expensive and sell when it's cheap. Then after a cycle of losses they either quit crypto or they finally realize what they do wrong. Everyone here can act like a smart fella but not a lot have been a fart smella.

literally

please explain how this "actual application of their secure computing technologies in AI" uses the token thanks
whats that? more speculation? wow guess the guy was right about you being shizo. Its okay to be optimistic but don't shove your theories down our throats faggot.

I got in at 32c.

>token not needed yet again
lmao