Market PUMPING

>market PUMPING
>link DUMPING
>bagholders SEETHING

Attached: 1608759338014.jpg (798x960, 91.27K)

where are all of these seething bagholders though?
all I see is a gazillion low-effort fud threads and spam

>low effort fud
So reality is fud now?

i would rip your head clean off your body if i spotted you irl

kek
why don't you try defining reality fren

Don’t make me zoom out linkie

Attached: 940E6C60-3D1E-4CEF-9781-AC643EEAEEFB.jpg (1170x1204, 309.25K)

if you zoom out fuddie you will realize that despite the 85% dump it's still up 2,000% from my entry, sure these past months have been disappointing price wise, but there's no reason to believe it won't recover.
what oracle project do you prefer?

we just hate link and linkies might have something to do with spamming the board for years

>we
who are you?

people on Any Forums before 2017

people who have outperformed your stupid ass even though we got into crypto in the past year

I was jealous of them but now I am laughing at them

what a coincidence so am I!
I don't think you should be speaking on behalf of this board user, at least not before you improve your english

$350 EOY
Fucking kikes

Attached: C20C4587-FFC7-4EE4-9107-ABEAC8D0D9EB.png (396x712, 634.24K)

congratulations! I'm up 18,000% from LINK alone and I'm very happy other people made it as well
I still don't get the hate though, why don't you use filters?

oh no seething bagholder
Engels is een ondergeschikte taal aan het Nederlands, dus wat maakt het uit

this is an english board my dutch fren
I'm not seething at all, my conviction is stronger than ever and I firmly believe that I have made the best bet in the long run.
I truly want to understand what makes you seethe this much over other user's financial decisions

>but there's no reason to believe it won't recover
You faggots have been saying this for the last two years
>what oracle project do you prefer?
No one gives a shit about oracle retard. Why is this so hard to understand?

>two years
LINK is obviously in a bear market, it's a cycle user, it goes up, it goes down.
bear markets can typically last more than 1000 days, especially in crypto.
>No one gives a shit about oracle retard.
we can agree to disagree my esl fren

WOW I had no idea that LINK has a x200, care to provide proof that you bought it at 8 cents?

>no one gives a shit about oracle
What an overly wordy way to proclaim idiocy! Do tell me more.

not sure, it's only link though. It's just the blatant smug spam for years while actually underprefroming many coins. It was quite obvious from the start that it was a uselss token like there where many created at that time. All the breadcrumb threads where obvious low iq shizo bait. Like SWIFT will implement link. Come on now, SWIFT will use an erc token to preform all it's transactions? Yeah, don't think so. Saying this in any thread though go you so much hate. While, now guess what, swift will still never use link. But the shizo link army will attack you. That's why i started to hate link and still do. The spam is a lot less now, and there are many fudders now. But honestly i'm on OG fudder. And yes i 'made' it, kind of hard not to if you bought in 2012

Attached: 1613085128419.png (1167x634, 975.85K)

oopsie it down to 15,000%
there's no need to engage on semantics though user, any other arguments beside price action?
most of the breadcrumbs have ultimately materialized in some form and that is undeniable.
>Like SWIFT will implement link
you do realize that SWIFT’s Director of Capital Markets Strategy has openly admitted in 2021 that they have been working together all of these years right? So I see no harm in speculation about future potential and usage, this isn't even a breadcrumb anymore kek.
either way if all of these clues are not enough to convince you, that does not explain you not using filters to avoid all of these threads after all these years though.
I choose to ignore shit that do not interest me instead of obsessively thinking about them, mr OG fudder.

He puts ndas on companies and mandates that prevent them from market buying, all the while himself market dumping.

Attached: 20220201_122536.jpg (1285x1201, 144.45K)

Why does Zeus Capital waste money spreading fud about chainlink on an anime message board? kek

>knows link is in a perma bear market
>still holds like a retard
You’re either a bag holder or your a cuck that likes to lose money. If you know it’s in a bear market why not buy something else?
Tell me which companies use oracles. I’ll be waiting.