FTM SQUAD

WHERE ARE YOU AT?
FUCK ETHEREUM

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-01 at 16.33.32.png (482x175, 29.77K)

can this crabbing piece of shit do something

Th crabbing is actually bullish

How is the crabbing bullish , should I load up now, or wait for a dip?

The other user is using you as exit liquidity retard.
TRANNY SCAM

Attached: fantomtranny.png (401x600, 418.09K)

you do it for free

Is 200 BOO enough to make it?

I doubt it. Trannies what's boo suicide stack?

1k xboo (1.6k boo)

FTM will be the home of crypto in 2022, ETH will become the NFT platform

bro I hold bags of efferiums how is that going to make me buy your wannabe coin

Attached: AA78899D-C4A9-43DB-99C8-143324063822.png (200x192, 30.29K)

Wait for dip, according to twitter guru with 300k followers saying btc will dump to 30k before going up again.

Scam

Fantom is a scam buy Hbar.

you need to keep an eye on the volume, if there is sudden surge of volume means coinbase confirmed and insiders filling their bags

until then this will probably test 1.5 again

The sheer delusion

>ETH up 4%
>FTM up 1%
am I missing something? I thought this was an alt (unlike ETH, which is understood to be a bluechip)

wonderland fud killed momentum, probably gunna crab til fvm or coinbase listing (if it ever happens)

oh shit it's not even on coinbase i just realized hahahahahaa

actually user, it wasnt the fud that killed the momentum...it was wonderland for sure...but it was the opportunity there that killed the momentum...I mentioned last night that what I believe is going on with the FTM price is this: (take a look at the eth chart from 2018 early defi days and overlap it on ftm chart starting ~march/april of last year when ftm defi kicked off) The FTM shitcoin market is finally getting its wings and is growing fucking fast as shit. Because of this, people are loading their bags, using FTM as a vehicle to get into these shit coins. When we reach critical mass (both the work being done and new investors piling in) we will see people take profit --> into FTM, at that point we will see the price of FTM moon to x00. Until then we may see incremental increases but overall it will be a massive crab, just like eths early defi days.

**to clarify, the wonderland shit opened up an opportunity for basically guaranteed profit on the wmemo token, a shitton of whales piled in to that which is where the momentum went. It added massive sell pressure to FTM.

I hope you're right user, I get tired of all the fud from former whales claiming $3 was the peak