What do you think when you see this image? Laziness, justification, or excuses?

What do you think when you see this image? Laziness, justification, or excuses?

Attached: mLPbLVa.jpg (1024x671, 98.58K)

i literally cannot comprehend what you're trying to post here

context, op, i need context

I see an OP that doesn't want to shill me his coin properly and posts some random bullshit in the hopes that somebody will (by pure random, dumb luck) figure out what they're trying to say.

That's a roadmap user, are you new here or something?

If you squeeze software out of a tube it will be of the highest quality

Low code platforms needs a bunch of optimization and research, so that's respectable

No, zoom in nigger

Attached: 1481742473523.jpg (360x360, 21.98K)

based analyst

That's definitely not a roadmap tho

Low code is not a lazy thing OP, only if you were a programmer you would understand

> brainlets
literally the first thing. the only people who want no-code plattforms are retards too dumb to code and management boomers having no idea of IT

NIGGER DIDN'T ZOOMED IN KEK

Shut the fuck up nerds that's called being lazy and unprofessional

Attached: 1621762005708.jpg (750x696, 27.17K)

NO DONT SUMMON THE SHILL NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FUUUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1625260703484.jpg (220x260, 18.58K)

unironically just a chart describing drag and drop/"no code" platforms you stupid bunch of fucking preschoolers. seek college.

Don't worry user, jannies are taking care of the shiller

AFAIK the only no-code/low-code platform that exists and have already launched their coin is UNILAB. I haven't read that much about their project, but they plan to incentivize mass adoption by giving companies and users the ability to launch their own shitcoin with the tools they provide, ido, and everything. Could be bullish considering they already doing a deal with walmart

>Less code, fewer bugs, higher quality
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

Attached: 1642884082812.jpg (1280x720, 52.69K)

******they're

More like seek basic literary comprehension

said your momma

oh ok leaving thread now

HUMILLIATED

WHAT DO YOU MEAN I CAN ENTER THE WALMART?

it blows my mind to see projects out of touch enough to do this kind of shit. that infographic is fucking stupid i feel fud just by looking at it. stop over promising you stupid fucks

Found you, pajeet!

Attached: 1618463028196.png (1267x785, 98.73K)

but normies and stupid middle class bussiness owners love to be overpromised user. they might be hesitant at first but they all love to get shilled, in the end. tell them they wil have to do the least amount of work possible AND at the same time secure more money and you can bet your asshole they will buy in.

Get your facts straight before posting

no code garbage is a meme designed for lazy and/or stingy fucks that don't wanna write code themselves NOR hire a jeet to do it for em. Sad to see.

Always under the rug

That drawing is unironically cute ngl

That's everything but a roadmap

i'm actually bullish on this idea i haven't seen this concept in crypto yet. website creation and game development and whatever sure but not SC dev...

nah, its more like most companies don't want to spend pennies on hiring a high-end programmer so they instead pay a pajeet company to handle the trouble of doing their shticoin for them

>ido is over
>project is not immediately available
RED FLAG #1. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.