What will be the economic implications of the aging of europe? Retirement age keeps getting higher and higher...

What will be the economic implications of the aging of europe? Retirement age keeps getting higher and higher, people have to work more hours to sustain the elderly and taxation is raised to provide healthcare and other expanses for them.
At which point will the retirement/healthcare system collapse? Also how will young people accept contributing to system that will be unable to repay them when they are older?

Attached: median-age-population-europe-1960-2060.png (990x1600, 1.1M)

More niggers

Belgium will have gone from one of the oldest to one of the youngest thanks to the rejuvination from africa!
Yay!

>at which point
When there are more people receiving retirement bucks than there are people paying into it
It's one of the biggest pyramid schemes and it will crumble in the long run
Of course unless they start importing more immigrants of working age

I dont know europe wide statistics but in my country the point where each worker will have to support 1 retiree will be reached in few decades. Its grim

Didnt the devs... uhh no wait...
Didnt the corona fix this?

loser

well, if they actually cared about their people and not some shitty gdp number we wouldn't have this issue because people would have more children.

When anti-aging treatments go commercial and pull boomers away from the grave. Back to work, gramps!

>aging of europe
its the browning of europe you should be worried about

hey we hear you lack young people? no worry guys we coming !

Attached: felloweuropeans.jpg (531x313, 36.73K)

They go hand in hand but yeah

Imagine being a pure blooded European and having your continent swarmed with niggers and no blood being spilled from your end. Your ancestors are literally killing themselves again because of you.

Dunno if whatever retirement home my grandpa is staying at is considered expensive but the monthly fee my mom and her 2 siblings pay to have him there is already 40% higher than minimum wage here

Yeah germany will become a Retirement home, all companies will belong to the chinese and amerifags.
Probably everything outsourced to cheaper countries.
Everyone working 450€ Jobs.
Welfare system is destined to crash until then.
No nurses to whipe asses of stinky boomers because migration is a horror into this shithole
German language sucks nigger dick
German culture also.
Let me explain it to you, Germany will become a fast forward 100 years Japan until 2060 but without the benefit of an homogenized population.

All you can do is buy pharma stocks and retirement home stocks to profit off boomers and babyboomers and millennials.

europe is an overpopulated shithole so boomers dying is actually a good thing

if you're living in europe you should be doing everything possible to take putin up on his offer of land

Just let in bulls from Africa to breed the local population

Nah, there is too many people anyways. Growth for the sake of growth is the ideology of cancer. Ideal maximum Europe population is no more than 500 million and this includes european part of Russia as well. Ban immigrants (except cute asian girls) and let boomers die off from coof. Problem solved.

Attached: asian girls showcase.webm (550x976, 2.92M)

obsessed

Attached: U.gif (245x180, 568.13K)

I'm glad someone replied to my funny post

30y, still living with my parents, have over 100k saved up, started investing just last year, am i gonna make it? i probably wont ever get married because i'm hideous as fuck, my face is really fucked up, like a scary ape, girls just move away at my presence i can feel it when i walk in the room people just become afraid for no reason

>what is cosmetic surgery