BACK TO THE CAGIE, WAGIE

AND THIS TIME TAKE YOUR TODDLER WITH YOU.

Itt: Wagie hate thread.

Attached: FB_IMG_1643731508562.jpg (780x781, 100.33K)

jesus christ i hate women

Imagine the screaming

honestly this looks pretty comfy
but why blank out the pajeet's name?

>amit
imagine working for a street shitting pooskin
couldn't be me

My mom used to take me to work. I'd crawl around all the cubicles taking the balls out of the computer mouse at each empty desk. (This was before laser mouses fuck off zoomers)

Preparing the children for wage cucking this is excellent! We should get them a fake computer and give them write
Ups if they cry too much!

based

rofl

Fucking dystopia. Imagine looking at this and finding it "empowering "

I’ve always hated women because they just accept whatever society says.

Even if they logically can be made to understand its retarded they still nonetheless choose to go along with what society says.

My sister spent like 15 grand on her wedding. I tried to explain how fucking stupid this is and she’s like “yeah but it’s what people expect”.

Fuck I hate women

fucking hell the entirety of this board is fucked in the head in some way kek

Attached: googoo.gif (112x112, 40.29K)

My dad used to be a project manager for a small engineering firm. He used to take me to work and let me drive forklifts and play on the old PCs and use microsoft paint. I have very fond memories

Attached: image0 (11).jpg (464x463, 27.23K)

This just shows how disconnected these people are from real-life work environments.

Imagine thinking this is a good idea when
>kid starts crying, like all kids do
>mom doesnt have in the office everything she needs (milk, clean clothes, diapers, medicine...)
>she cant work
>worsens the work place for literally everybody else (doesnt matter if you like kids, you simply cannot concentrate properly if you have a kid crying close to you)

The butchering of the motherhood in the modern times is one of the mosy overlooked aspects, even in the most conservative circles, makes you wonder (((why))). Those CEO faggots who push this kind of things deserve the rope.

Attached: Screenshot_20210302_190021.jpg (1080x1447, 320.8K)

You WILL live in your employer provided pod

I don’t hate this but I feel like I should
Although what’s the point of even being in the office then? Why is there such an obsession with office presence? I do t get it

I did this too as a child and I'm in my 20's

Someone needs to stop the Americans

Attached: 1643375494354.jpg (550x1241, 142.04K)

Better get used to those bars, kid.

Attached: 36576587568675868.jpg (1280x720, 39.57K)

this is the shit that happens when women are given rights they never should have had

How did get that from his post.

Mine used to take me to his job sites. One day while I was there with another kid, I saw them walking by beneath me in one of the construction trenches so I dropped a rock on her head. (She was wearing a hardhat, but it still hurt apparently.)

It's just a powermove from bosses. It doesnt accomplish anything than just letting the woman work from home does. But it makes your boss feel powerful. You had to bring your child to the office and work from there just because he told you so.

That right wagie, hand over all the precious time.

This isn’t even rights it’s oppression

The person designing this has either:
>no kids
>no work experience

This will last for ~15 min until the child is bored and starts crying, screaming and climbing using thw holes on the walls.
Also, keeping your child 8h in a 4x4 feet cage without views is probably considered child abuse even by the most lenient social workers

Attached: 1643647521300.jpg (869x1024, 79.2K)

Women will actually be glad about this. They will see it as an opportunity to be around their kid more instead of exploitation to make them around their kid less.

>Why is there such an obsession with office presence?

The execs who have clawed their way to the top enjoy having everyone in the office because it makes them feel like they own their workers. It's probably less fun being a boss when you're stuck at home in your pajamas thinking that your employees are fucking around on their computers in the comfort of their own homes.

What fresh hell is this?

Attached: kondo.jpg (250x232, 5.42K)

>women spearheading the "return to office" because they "miss socializing"

>shitskin is only in his position because of shitskin nepotism/jews trying to hire anyone but whites
>is a tyrant

Many such cases.

Weren't ball mouses still a thing until like 2007?

Attached: pepe abstract.png (398x387, 3.38K)

It's really weird that women convinced themselves it was a good idea to throw in with men and join them in the trenches of the 9-5 office life. You only would have needed to talk to one man to figure out that spending 30-40 years festering under fluorescent lighting making money for someone else is a shit time. But ohh well, women are stupid.

Attached: 1628532839616.jpg (720x475, 53.25K)

Seems pretty fucking cringe. If the productivity is better why even care? Isn’t the point of a business to optimize?
Idk I don’t get it.

That's just how boys tell girls they want to fuck before they can verbalize those words.