Not a single release in three years

When are you going to wake up, Linkers? The Link team had NOT released, after three years:
DECO
Mixicles
Staking
CCIP
Threshold signatures
Arbitrum validators
All you got in three years is a new white paper. And then you come here and start crying about a conspiracy. Absolutely comical. The market is just pricing a subsided price feed

Attached: images.png (208x242, 6.15K)

Don't forget about
>Oracle startups
>Oracle integration
>Tom Gonser/Docusign
>Microsoft muh cryptlets
>Salesforce
>PayPal
>Google Cloud

I've never seen an entire industry so fucking bad at getting shit done. Crypto is a mess as an industry, but clowns like Sergey are worse because he promises 40 products and delivers a random number generator and proof of reserves which the market could not care less about

Exactly. I don't follow Link that much but it's even worse than I thought

its over

dr:ns
seethe

Shut the fuck up linker, the fucking arrogance and stupidity holy shit shut the fuck up

I invested about 15k usd into link from '17-'19 from meager wagecuck earnings and it changed my life. Every spare dollar i had went towards buying link. And because I was right about it I haven't had to work or vaccinate or anything since things went to shit. I havent had to change my standard of living whatsoever and have been able to provide comfortable for my family while my country and world burn and get raped by impending global fascism. I have only about half as much link as i started with but that has left me debt free in a home i own with taxes paid. What I have left is STILL worth more than id make in 15 yrs wage cucking. My link gains also allowed me to be a top investor in ROSE which im pretty sure is going to literally get me to 8 digit wealth. My white, blonde hair blue eyed sons each hold 1000 link that wont be touched for 15+ years, and i have 10,000 link that wont be touched until 81kusd/link or it dies with me. Other than that, I have 13k link that faggot kikes can have bits and pieces of here and there to sustain my current lifestyle until the price hits 1000 at which point you can have that stack and ill fuck off and wait with my remaining rose and 10k link stacks. Im not demoralized. Its pretty obvious that link is heavily suppressed for a reason. Its performance has been shit, but, everything ive written here is true and i look forward to making it off these two projects. Thanks biz. And fuck the tranny kike fudders. Literally my only regrets are missing solana and ethereum way early. Link fudders are just third world faggots paid by huge whales to shitpost. We all know whales are accumulating huge amounts of chainlink. #
Anyways. Thank you Sergey for saving me from the commieniggervaccinepocalypse and giving me the tools to ensure a comfortable life for myself and my family in the coming shit world. Praise Jesus Christ
Ps Staking for my familys 10k and 1k wallets would be nice

Attached: image-2.jpg (750x750, 83.9K)

Still not selling.

Attached: 1642986343383.jpg (1106x1409, 286.25K)

So let me get this straight, you're saying the token isn't actually needed for anything?

WE ARE ALL IN THIS NIGHTMARE TOGETHER
DO NOT UNDER ESTIMATE THE POWER OF NEGATIVE THOUGHT! ESPECIALLY COLLECTIVE NEGATIVE THOUGHT!
THIS SHIT IS GOING TO REACH $0 EASILY!
HOLD THAT THOUGHT AND VISUALIZE IT IN YOUR MIND EVERYDAY AS OFTEN AS POSSIBLE STARTING NOW AND IT WILL MANIFEST INTO REALITY. DO IT! I'M NOT JOKING!
VISUALIZE AS OFTEN AND AS DETAILED AS POSSIBLE!!!

Attached: 1634022092467.png (256x256, 88.33K)

>d-didn't read
>but i made sure to come in the thread and post

>m-maybe THIS time, fud thread #418223 will make the linkies sell
no lol
you're a fucking loser and you're going to be stuck here tonguing my anus eternally hoping it will make me sell my linkies (nothing will make me sell my linkies)
s and h

Attached: rentfreepajeetbgone.jpg (901x148, 20.52K)

Seethe and dilate troon
Still not selling

Attached: 1643152714370.jpg (819x1024, 162.87K)

you can try and bravado your way out of sheer underperformance all you want. Keep seething and screeching. You'll never get back to $50 again and you know this, deep down. Enjoy the bbq sauce

>back to $50
nigga it will go to triple digits and beyond wtf are you smoking lmao

I will wait until LINK is at $1000 and I will then proceed to not sell.
Thank for worrying about my financial situation discord tranny.

>The era of GameFi
>LINK required for every random number generated
>Only "competition" is a VC shitcoin that did -99.5% and has baggies because of a moonman meme

Yes user, you should definitely sell.
It's the right move I am confident of it

Attached: 1643722756026.jpg (1447x1437, 291.77K)

wwhy cant link niggers ever engage with the actual points and arguments presented? all they do is scream >FUD FUD NECER SELLING TRANNY FUD TRANNY COCK IM MY ASS

sad display.

ok I'll bite
what the argument here?
all I see is price bad link bad link to $0

I dunno, why do you make these threads? Is it reverse psychology?

Grungle coin
Grungle best coin ever
Just under 100k
Ath 150k

Attached: 658BCC50-D063-4119-B1A0-F3173D720837.png (480x318, 136.94K)

Nigger

Attached: 1643683311759.png (1080x810, 840.08K)