Xrune price Feb 2nd, 2022

Xrune price Feb 2nd, 2022
>10 cents
Xrune price June 2nd, 2022
>_____
Is $4 reasonable? Seems reasonable to me

Attached: 162777665432.png (200x167, 19.7K)

how is that reasonable?

did you check the charts or are you just talking trash that comes to your mind?

who even bothers to check the price jumping up and down? It makes my heart hurt

kek funny how because of assumptions made people think it's going to pump. Little do they know how rekt they are now

remember when everyone was going crazy when they thought it was going to pump? good times ngl

i believe in my stablecoins

i remember my friend telling me how she bought xrune and now she's ded. Apparently she couldn't take the dump

>Is $4 reasonable? Seems reasonable to me
AHHAAHA anons thinking that they can make money off of this platform always makes me chuckle

Taht image is literally me watching ya'll argue over something that's never going to happen

bro that shit pumps like a fucking ape then dumps harder than my donkey. And he eats the entire day

if this happens i will give up my tongue. It can satisfy you're girl better than you. Consdier this a favour

>buy her xrune

here, another one of the kids spotted. Can i bully this one please? i've been having a bad day and cannot afford a punching bag

yes it's pretty reasonable, im definitely accumulating some before they release their next ido

Attached: 1609992765165.jpg (200x189, 7.57K)

>implying that stablecoins really exist

Attached: 1652121.png (250x250, 63.36K)

You have to be humble in life, $4 can be your next bucket of chicken tomorrow

kinky

they are simply desperate people who all they want is for their fantasy to become real or validation, either one will satisfy their fragile ego

Lately it's starting to revive, the last time i saw them the guys had literally disappeared, it seems they came back with everything

i dont care what thor does, at this point i feel like a somewhat mature investor, i accept dumps without problems so it doesn't hurt me to lose money like before, is that it or maybe i'm so fucked up that nothing can harm me

Dude, you're screwed, how can you not mind losing almost half of a salary in a coin that literally has the name of the god of thunder?

Attached: 214211.png (634x640, 245.63K)

look on the positive side, when he pays for his bachelor apartment he will not have a problem seeing how the cost fucks him