I suddenly feel compelled to buy Moonscape now that crypto is somehow bullish again. Someone fud me out of this...

I suddenly feel compelled to buy Moonscape now that crypto is somehow bullish again. Someone fud me out of this. The last time I bought it dumped 40% because of btc

Attached: 1641075578111.jpg (1077x1053, 84.49K)

Okay, ill go first. Op, you know how the market seems to be bullish? Well get out of the 1hr chart and check the daily chart, because that's not bullish at all, in fact, its quite bearish. So, if you know for a fact that BTC dumped your precious NFT coin, don't buy it again, because it will sure as hell happen again

>suddendly feel compelled
more like you suddendly fell for the FOMO'ing on NFT coins

fpbp

why tho, the bubble is soon to explode, isn't it?

Okay, I'll go fourth. BUY the fucking shitcoins, BUY into the fucking games, BUY into the stupid gimmicks.

Nah, NFTs are going strong still, it's just that the market it's still bearish, buy with caution
Your flattery serves me of no purpose, for we will all go to hell eventually

>somehow bullish again
>barely walking on its two legs en route to 40 in like a month or so
>he already wants to buy some more garbage to fuel his economic cocaine addiction

>say a nice thing
>AHH CRIPTIC BASED HELL MESSAGE AAAH
go fuck yourself

Using rationale in is not advisable user. Waste of time.

>economic cocaine addiction
Purest way to describe /biz i've seen

he's just being polite

Attached: 164031232462.jpg (447x303, 23.78K)

Second time i've seen Moonscape mentioned again in like months, did they release the coin already or what?

>fourth
So close...
Call this guy a nigger.

i-is that mabel from that one hentai parody or is my brain just THAT rotten?
The coin is out since loooong ago, the game it's still in that shady mist of "development"

Sure
Nigger

The severe autism in this board makes it impossible to distinguish politenes. We only feel rage and horny nothing more.

Attached: patrick_couch.jpg (900x601, 36.98K)

FUCKING BETA WEN JESUS CHRIST I ALREADY BOUGHT LIKE THREE MONTHS AGO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

not your personal army faggot check em

DESU a game takes a long time, tho you can blame the devs for rushing the coin when the game wasn't even in beta, it's kind of their only way to raise funds and create hype. It worked, seeing as they keep releasing updates and there's a kind of healthy fanbase around some corners of the internet

>his shitcoin failed because bitcoin failed
Oh no no no

Attached: 52.png (200x200, 6.24K)

I can be your angle
or i can be your dimon

biz/ Busyness and "Fiance"

Oh nononono not this again

that's why so many faggots push for nft gaming as if it was some hot shit despite how little you actually make despite intiial investments in the hundreds if not thousands of dollars.

its so fucking easy to sit back and scratch your balls while you "develop" your piece of dogshit game and people like you will eat it up right away.

Go away. You guys are getting even more annoying than $LINK holders. I don't want to see your retarded logo for the next 20 years.

This, im sick and tired of this same bullshit, talk about something new

nigger

>this is all i feel nowadays unironically
should i be worried or is it normal as a jaded adult that doesn't find joy in most entertainment, doesn't trust any establishment in the world, believes philanthropy is a smoke screen for bigger deals and believes hollywood has a diet of babies?

>someone fud me out of this
My nigga even if a Rockefeller came to you and gave you financial advice you and I know you wouldn't take it. In fact you would tell him to cope and seethe and that your shitcoin will make you a tetratrillionaire while he "stays poor".

Buy the thing. Scratch the itch. Sell in a day and move on.

based incel

The game doesn't look half bad to be honest. I like the colorful sci fi aesthetic they got going on. Too bad I have 0 faith in NFT games.

Too bad most NFT games end up being shitty

No one cares about nft galaxy life nigger

Makes me remember that animation where mabel sucked dipper's cock

Well that's how it works doe

kinky, send link

> In fact you would tell him to cope and seethe and that your shitcoin will make you a tetratrillionaire while he "stays poor".
why is this so on point

its okay as long as they don't reach THIS level of retardation.

Attached: kek.jpg (750x600, 60.3K)

I suffer from autism and i have 600k worth on crypto with an initial investment of 10k

Attached: 00010.jpg (1280x720, 98.58K)

>galaxy life
christ grandpa go lay down you will suffer a heart attack

COPE CITY