Yeah...

Yeah, i’m thinking the metamarket nftb is building is going to fill the gap steam left when the fat man banned anything nft related. What a dummy.

Attached: 1619998765433.jpg (200x200, 6.57K)

Who fat man nigger, be specific?

the metamarket is literally growing fatter by the day, it's actually kinda concerning

bro you still stuck on the whole ugly drawing thing? Grow up and earn some real money

why?

well considering the fact that they're trying to make a virtual world where people can communicate and game together kek but do ya'll realize that's literally the real world?

it is real money, kek what do you think this is a fucking joke?

>the real world is doomed
level failed
>try again

AHAHA pls don't tell me that's how pepe moans nooooooo this is such good content

we're over jpegs child. Move on

>fill the gap steam
what the fuck do you mean?

Nfts are growing faster now, especially that the metaverse has introduced games now. They will literally take over the market at one point, since they're on binance now

>since they're on binance now
are they, cuz i thought binance saw them as a competitor.

BUY THE DIP

the funniest part is you have hopes to earn money through nfts.

the partnership isn't a bug thing. idek if it's done man. I don't know what to believe now

>hopes to earn money through nfts.
kek the ENTIRE fucking world is minting nfts. Even celebrities like Justin Bieber are getting into it. Soooo

I didn't understand a single word you said, what? speak english you idiot

PEPE SIMPSON KEK

how is this concerning? do you think it will lose value?

yes but not that much money is involved in the real world

The nft hub isn't really doing anything, so it's losing popularity, ngmi

it is possible to make money off nft's, why do you think they're so hyped? people think they will be over in no time, honestly I don't see anything nft related ending soon

have you even checked ?

binance is not associated with nfts? didn't that mean NFTB?

the things is a virtual world is cooler

The chart or its page? either one doesnt matter now, im just pissed that guys havent done shit for literally months and could even compete with bitcoin but they're out there jerking off while drinking breastmilk

yeah, go buy shakira nft

ser, there was never a contract with binance

Attached: 451.jpg (651x513, 38.47K)

with bitcoin? are ya sure???

Do you have any idea how juicy the idea of an nft hub is? it's literally the only one of its kind, steam wanted to compete with it but they were fagots and quit, so now they have the power to become one of the best cryptos out there, and they waste it all doing absolutely nothing

don't exaggerate so much my guyyy if it were like that from the beginning they would have been that giant, a new project will not save them

Santa

Sakurai Masahiro

you're exaggerating anyways, they still can do it and take advantage of it

WHAT THE SHIT ARE THEY TALKING ABOUT I JUST WANTED TO SEE QT PEPES

Attached: 121239.jpg (225x225, 27.78K)

They will begin to lose credibility if they continue like this, I will no longer invest in them

I don't want to become homeless

so why the B in the name?

well, that is true ser, not gonna fight you on that

no one knows, it's a mistery

they literally thought the contract was won so they put b to the name, they celebrated early, the b doesn't mean anything now

Attached: kek.jpg (292x257, 27.36K)

they are not regular nft, they are based nfts that's why kek

KEK

for real ?

Attached: pepe-the-frog-laugh.gif (498x498, 106.98K)