Things i can do with a debit card and their app:

Things i can do with a debit card and their app:
>Send money in seconds
>Pay my bills
>Buy anything online
>Send money to ATMs (ie. send money to someone without a bank account)

All 100% free and currently used by everyone already. Debunk me

Attached: 377.jpg (378x481, 29.15K)

Ur not wrong. Crypto fags won't admit this

yeah but are there any >serious< projects using the card?

It's not free the banks are beholden to the central bank and various policy makers and lobbyist groups. So whenever events occur the value of what you do have gets inflated away allowing you to purchase less goods and services. But yeah least the apps free.

how do i pay my bills using a card?

Debit cards be sussin no cap. Blockchain be lit fr on god

It's not "free" and it's "in seconds" because someone is posting collateral, similar to a liquidity pool

Not just the app, account is free too. No fees. And inflation is a little baby compared to all the taxes we pay in the western world.

The bill usually has a ref number, you can automate the withdrawal if you want too.

Its 100% free and the person can have and use that money in seconds, why would you say that?

so you can use your debit card to transfer money to people/entities using their ref number? how? i can only use it to pay for shit by entering the card number, expiration date etc.

in canada we have whats called 'interac etransfer'. you just put the persons email and the amount you want to send. the other party gets an email with links to login to their bank and accept the cash. you can also turn on autodeposit on your account so anything thats sent to your email automatically goes into your account

fees are between 0 and $1.50 usually

What the fuck are you niggers talking about?

Attached: 1641350002692.jpg (400x400, 17.08K)

Yes, and?
I don't see how crypto and debit cards are mutually exclusive concepts.
what bills can't you pay with a card? I pay for my rent, phone, gas/electric, etc by putting my debit card on the respective sites. hell back when I was dumb enough to pay taxes I'd use it for that too. I've legitimately only needed a check once in my life for a security deposit.

Attached: Screenshot_20220201-081124.png (1079x1529, 159.12K)

transfer me money (internationally) instantly
try it

>Debunk me
Your bank knows your every transaction and how much money you have, and shares this information with the government.

I just use their phone numbers, if they have the app its shows next to their number.

Like when i buy stuff from china on AliExpress? Yeah i can do that too.
If you mean me sending 10 bucks to some guy in Australia, i wouldn't know, because its something 99.5% of people ever do.

Wich is fine since nothing happens because of it. Also theres something called bills and coins you dumbfuck.

*never

Great now try sending money to an overseas bank account

It can be done, but name 1 time you actually had to do that in your life.