The Matrix Labs bottom is in. If you are expecting another leg down, there is a high probability you are smoking crack

The Matrix Labs bottom is in. If you are expecting another leg down, there is a high probability you are smoking crack.

I'm just copying Angelo. He said the btc bottom is in which means the Matrix bottom is also in.
twitter.com/AngeloBTC/status/1487327115095666692

Attached: 1620009998888.jpg (1280x821, 41.92K)

how does he know?

the chart looks even more depressing than my life

when was the first leg down? how the fuck did i miss that

kek looks like their rebranding did absolutely nothing. I kinda expected that. Not like just changing your exteriors suddenly makes you worthy enough

well atleast the website looks approachable kek. Imagine looking like a joke. Better than that

looks like no one's interested in leverage trading considering how risky it is.

so you mean the new image didn't work kek

and here i thought that anything Defi will do good. But looks like i was wrong

gns for the win

Defi is a growing industry nigger. Things don't just grow overnight. They will do pretty good in the coming years because of how great the technological advancements are.

literally what?

What Im seeing right now is I should get a bag, am I an idiot?

Apparently his robot slaves didn't last long

But so many of the Defi coins aren't even doing good right now even if they have some based shit. So what's the point?

does anyone have another coin with a funny name that is more profitable than matrix?

the point is to have hope in the future

I don't care about your shitcoin, but that Angelo tweet is bearish as fuck and confirms the bottom isn't in yet.

I never liked twitter, it has so many toxic people, could someone tell me what's the tweet about kind sers?

yes

wtf its looks fine by me lmao

Attached: wut.png (919x563, 77.07K)

I don't understand a single word of this

Hope for soemthing that won't even exist? Ya'll keep shilling how good these tokens are for the environment, but constant mining is just going to fuck us in the butt harder than ever.

what? who should I believe?

Yeah same, I like that now there are fewer retards on the internet but then the cancellation culture was born and honestly, it's scary

I wouldn't say fine fine, but Im confused

i literally did now, if in doubt see for yourself

okay this is scary, I'll cover my eyes and pretend everything is fine

no, hold matrix and that's it