If everyone started viewing crypto as stocks maybe all of our bags would pump harder...

If everyone started viewing crypto as stocks maybe all of our bags would pump harder. No more caring abut whether or not a token like sis is needed or not. All that would matter is how many people use the protocol and the amount of revenue the project generates. Is that a great idea or what

Attached: 163888912234.jpg (200x151, 7.03K)

stocks are regulated and secure for the average investor.
Meanwhile, crypto is full of scams and i could lose all my networth with one simple typo

who the fuck invests in stocks anymore?

yeah so that's the point. Choose stocks over this market and live a safe secure life. Who doesn't want that?

There are definitely scams in stocks but people desperately want it not to be true

>token like sis is needed or not
is it?

what is a great idea? i don't really get it kek.

But how will a project like step sis generate any revenue? Kinda confusing.

But here's the thing. You get pretty good liquidity on the crypto platform, something which sis offers, and obviously sis doesn't exist on the stock market. So there i answered your question

>step sis
my step sis has a crush on me. Don't ask me how i know it's kinda embarassing

My name is --------- i work for my best friend's company, every day I wake up and turn my head from right to left starting with my morning exercise routine, before continuing I make sure to take a long glass of water, no more no less, then I make sure I can exercise my whole body as much as I can for 25 minutes, I take a shower and put on my best clothes to look presentable at work, people talk to me and I interact with them But I can't connect, they're just seeing a mask, my true self is just not with them

I have a salary of more than 3 digits, I live well, I am not married or have children, I use tinder and fuck the prettiest whore I find, my desire to strangle someone has not stopped, my father has left such a big scar I don't know if I can contain myself for a long time

Attached: 121212.jpg (400x400, 32.36K)

Who is that pepe dude?

yes, except cryto is volatile as fuck

me

crypto is plague with scams and shitty projects, at least stocks are a biiiiiiit safer

that's the fun. Risk trading to see if you're actually capable of doing something in life.

PEPE INVESTOR

I've tried to channel my anger into positive things, I swear I've tried, but it just doesn't work, I don't even talk to my best friend, my day may sound boring to you and it is, my only moment of peace is when I get on Any Forums and can interact with people just as or more fucked up than me, I have a problem and I still have a slight appreciation for blood, I don't want to go to therapy because I think they are going to send me to a psychiatrist and lock me up, my life is good enough for them to treat me like a crazy person, what drives me to write this letter is the fact that not too long ago I had a fight with a guy in a bar because he didn't want to pass me the salt, it felt so good, I want more of it and I don't know how to get it, I want to fight

Not need the approval of a shitcoin in my life

I would love to invade isis, it looks fucking fun

what the fuck because same?

so you're telling me sis is good for nothing?

i think the project will generate a decent amount revenue considering so many people are regretting investing in horrible coins and would want to swap them out

NoOoOOOoooOo

My father was an asshole, but the point here is that I start to consider being a boxer, feeling my heartbeat so close to my hate gives me a thrill that not even girls can give me, hit and be hit over and over again time is so pleasurable and cathartic, just wish me luck yes? I hope to exaggerate with this

no what?

Can anyone post the sis chart?

look american psycho, we are talking about shitcoins here, you seem a bit lost

Ok ser but did you invest in sis or not?

Why would you invest in a coin that is literally called sis?

it seems like he did, he's losing it

what's wrong with the name?

symbiosis was the one that had liquid exchanges? I don't remember much desu

people with brains

Venom, Sister, literally if they wanted to be bullied they couldn't have chosen a better name

yeah I think so, and if not, my bad