Do any of you realize we could all be rich again? SHIB took off purely because of this place...

do any of you realize we could all be rich again? SHIB took off purely because of this place. anons literally memed it into the public eye. twitter, random forums, reddit, news website comments, fucking everywhere, anons lost sleep spamming into every avenue of internet talkspace. this hasn't just been done with SHIB either but many retarded things that spawn from this website

all you'd need is a current 'cute' trend slapped onto a shitcoin, we all buy early, spew it into normalfag land then drive off in ferrari's or whatever you retards would like your dream car to be

Attached: 1536991044815.jpg (500x371, 36.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rUHn1BtuJ8Q
youtube.com/watch?v=rHgjMv39O00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is very interesting, fren.

Attached: FieldsOfBliss.jpg (471x468, 104.09K)

Yes, we should organise this.

D0bo is the only memecoin with traction to do this but this board would rather fud it and invest into pajeet rugpulls. Any Forums is dead user

This

i want to buy some MTV but the shilling here is extremely fucking off-putting to the point where i can't trust who's being genuine and who's not

D0bo doesn't fit a normalfags perception of cute and isn't a well known meme even before the coin creation

They made a tiktok filter that has been used 400k times just to give you an example.

youtube.com/watch?v=rUHn1BtuJ8Q

I believe BITCOIN solves this problem, hpos10i will rise in 2022.

Attached: 1638720060065.png (1070x1078, 1.42M)

Another example.. Normies love this shit
youtube.com/watch?v=rHgjMv39O00

bonk meme? what's up with the bear then? why are you using two different memes to market it?
i also think it does not sound catchy or trendy enough. shit like kittens, superheroes, LGBTQI, environmental impact, these types of things have insane trappings over the normalfag crowd

also the videos you're showing me have fuckall views

it needs to be memeable, funny, appealing, cheap, no jeets, and the ability to spread like aids. I feel like d0b0 will be the last dog type but after idk what comes next? any ideas?

i think something environmentally focused, make people feel good about helping nature when they buy the naturecoin, treecoin, whatever the fuck

Any Forums wasn't the reason SHIB took off, though granted they were responsible for the first 1000x. After that some chinese whales jumped in and mooned it overnight and then it got the binance listing, the rest is history.

D0BO is about the best biz can do by themselves, I doubt we will be able to top that anytime soon.

D0B0, D0B0, D0B0
HOW MANY TIMES DOES Any Forums HAVE TO BE TOLD? JESUS CHRIST
D0B0
IT IS A MOON TICKET

Any Forums is absolutely the reason SHIB took off, that first 1000x + the mammoth amount of shilling anons is the reason SHIB took off

>SHIB took off purely because of this place.

Attached: 568768235432867.jpg (500x500, 33.99K)

Liking this new cartoon soda meme!!! We totally need to get a coin with this guy on our team

Any Forums will never agree on what coin we should all push.

It should be d0bo btw. Normalfags like the bonk meme.

D0B0 has been trying, but this place is full of retards, trannies, and scam artists. It's never rugged.

nothing thats ever been said or done here has ever affected anything ever, loser. this is a childrens cartoon forum

bullish on AquaTeenHungerCoin

noone needs to agree on anything, memes that spread like viruses only need a few very passionate people to make that initial spread happen

are you being serious?

dog coin trend is over