Can I buy in again? I'm so fucking scared that it'll dump as soon as I buy

Can I buy in again? I'm so fucking scared that it'll dump as soon as I buy

Attached: 1637221942434.png (500x576, 207.75K)

No no i Promise

Attached: wh.png (500x500, 591.44K)

Buy breakout imminent

haha , buy it kek, nothing will fall now. I bought eth and scrt and I am fucking confident , shorts will be liquidated

oh it will dump as soon as you buy but luckily you won't buy for a while, i mean look at that graph ...

Agreed
Ascending triangle - we are headed to low 40s this week

There are pumps even in bear markets. You will get dumped on because you're unintelligent, like the bulltards, and mistakenly believe every pump is a "return to a bull market".

Attached: tie dye frappucino.jpg (1186x730, 231.54K)

This, I'm not buying until we hit a new ATH.

I just fucking hope that does happen, I like their stashhapp, fucking gives a new dimension to nfts

So you'll be waiting 3 years then.

So be it. Buying when it has hit a new ATH is the only way to be sure we've broken out of this downtrend.

Holy fuck pajeet, nothing in that post had anything to do with what you posted. Fuck off, you illiterate sack of brown shit.

oh fuck off

nfts have fucking no use case kek, I like their ecosystem better than most major blockchains.

69k was a new ATH, did you buy?

Checked. Yes. Sold at 33k ofcourse, important to not hold too long incase it goes to 0.

Based

There's a sell wall at 39k, but it's not very strong. This is either the pump before the dump or the engines warming up for takeoff.

You have about 1 day. Tomorrow I’m going to visit a dentist and after that I’ll throw all change in crypto and once I buy it always go down

>I'm so fucking scared
buy some bonds then lol

so you add an inch of complexity to a wagie life and they start to seethe, huh? can't even feel bad for them desu