You are demoralized yes?

You are demoralized yes?

Attached: chainlink-link-la-gi-1.png (502x352, 19.57K)

no

Attached: 1609503583532.jpg (500x500, 181.21K)

actually no I'm excited that I'm late asf and there's still more time
I don't even have a sui stack, I think I'll make it in 10 or so years, and I'm totally chill with that
for the long term holders, can only thank them for their sacrifice

I just bought
I can't lose
Moon journey confirmed

Attached: download (6).jpg (500x667, 34.15K)

What?

I'm bored

>You are demoralized yes?
It doesnt matter. i know Sergey will deliver

Attached: 1575282454010.jpg (948x1024, 114K)

Demoralized?
Son I am devastate

That HR team will for sure get delivery for lunch. Everyday.

I'm still up like 65x, so I'm pretty comfy

Nah, not really. It will bounce when it bounces.

No, never was never will be. I'm not sure whether it's because my mental is just a lot stronger than other anons' or my life is already a lot better than theirs, but I feel comfy nonetheless.

Attached: 1641457861800.jpg (1000x1000, 297.31K)

Seams like she has good facial features, if it was not for the whore makup, she could be cute.

No.

this is best photo ive seen of her. Her face is sort of strange.
You ever notice how you can look at people in one eye, and look at them in the other eye, and you see two different persons in there sirs?

I gave up
Ignore all the copium boyz who say "no, the suppression is acktshually FANTASTIC"

ari and sergey will deliver
doubters will rope

Yes, I am Sergeys paypig
Virtual cashmeet every week when I DCA

Attached: pig.png (1275x663, 849.68K)

why is this board so obsessed with shitting on this crypto? should I do the opposite of biz and buy some?

do what you feel. if you want actual discussion then go back in the archives to 2019 lol. it's been all fud ever since more or less.

It's obviously bots. The question is whether it represents the shadow suppression cabal or some Any Forums autist using reverse psychology on the board

No, I gave up on chainstink at 14$, I am holding it's supplanter, XEQ, a privacy oracle cross chain forked from XMR

Is it really fud when the price has been dumping for almost 2 years?

>You are demoralized yes?

That's the trick, I'm always demoralized

Attached: 1604503839585.jpg (398x298, 11.8K)

I am thinking long-term so I am hoping this will fall even lower so I can buy more.

>buy button on homepage
>based in tiflis/georgia? kek
>ceo looks like he's 14
>24 hour trading volume 20k

not buying your bags sandnigger

Attached: basedingeorgia.png (566x356, 115.63K)

idk if it can be called fud to be honest. it's more like psychological attacks against link holders.
Because it's not so much even about the token and getting people to not buy it or to get the holders to sell. It's attacks on the holders mind, trying to make them doubt themselves and calling them retarded and making them feel stupid. You dont even attack the actual token anymore. Only the holders. You call us stupid and stubborn. That is all the fud there is. If you tried to fud the tech underlying you would get shut down so you attack the person instead. (inb4 token not sneeded)

I can't have a discussion in the archives right? this place isn't a forum
I'm actually new here and looking to buy something worthwhile, I'm a software dev so I have some spare cash to throw into something risky
based on everything I've read on chainlink it seems to good to be true, but everyone on this board shits on it and I don't know why, when I ask I get an answer that doesn't mean anything, like '3%' or 'not sneeded'
can you share the link to the archives and I'll research from there?

chainlink has the most integrations and the best team out there. check chainlink labs. sergey dumped a lot of coins to finance aris squad of super intellectuals but this has stopped for now. everyone is hoping to finally get some price appreciation into 3 digits and everyone here is waiting to stake.

Sneed you fucking chainstink faggot
You are 95% down against ETH and you bagheld for 10 years for 3% staking APY so Sirgay could hire 300K HR Roasties in the Cayman Islands while he delivers the same powerpoint from the SIBOS toilet.
Link is nothing but a glorified Jason Parser.