Big Mac Mark McGuire wants to launch his own token

>Big Mac Mark McGuire wants to launch his own token
>Partners with promify
>sets an IDO date
>Tells all of his millions of fans about it
>They go to Promify and realize they need to buy PROM on binance to buy his coin
>Prom pumps

This is going to happen on a regular basis with a constant stream of famous people launching coins. I dont think Mark is one of their guys, btw. Just an example.

Attached: 1632227772654.jpg (126x200, 3.63K)

i cannot bother to read so much, can someone summarize it for me?

when is the ido releasing? tell me already

celebrities launching coin through promify = prom pumping = moneis

monies for the rich you mean. How the fuck does that benefit us?

If I were a famous person I would consider prom very seriously

i love bigmacs I remember in her time my mom took me with her after leaving work, I really miss her

literally prom is based on celebrities wtf

so what I understand is... promify is moneis yes or yes

that's what he said? that he would consider be a partner to promify, don't you know how to read

yes, that's what I wanted to say, thank u for being smart

aw fuck my bad, just ignore

yes that's what he's saying, a lot of factors are to be considered tho

I really hate celebrities, I consider them the most stupid people but Prom really profitable

i want to invest but if i do that would mean that i support celebrities, what should i do?

Attached: 2112121.jpg (350x334, 10.3K)

see, celebrity coins are bound to pump. You can't even begin to imagine the hype around them once they decide to launch the coins. Especially the normies. The more the pump the better for us right?

bitch swallow your fucking pride and do it, in life pride only makes things bitter

So you're telling me they're already listed on binance? Damn son. That's fucking based man

you'd be supporting the wanna be upcoming celebs. Because apparently they don't get paid properly, so this is just a way to ensure they're well off

nah, pass. I rather put my monies in btc. atleast i'll be safe

This thread smells jeety

not all celebrties are pieces of shit user

so you're telling mw to swallow my pride and live a bitter life? why do that when i could support a bunch of people with real talent and earn too?

>he calls earning 6 digit income not being paid properly

what's not safe about promify according to you?

real talent? or just stuffing your ass with plastic and showing it off on the internet. Hmmm

>Big Mac Mark McGuire
who the fuck is that and why does it sound like a new mcdonalds burger ahahahah fuck

Stop being a fag and just invest, my god what's wrong with this type of Anons his "morals"

well the fact that its new and has no other usecases other than making the normies hyper. I mean why should i WANT to invest in this?